Any kind of vegan poke bowl gets my full attention 😋
#RepostSave @thekindcoconut with @repostsaveapp ・・・ ~ WATERMELON POKE BOWLS with SESAME CRUSTED TOFU~ perfect for summer time since it’s almost watermelon season🤤🍉🥑🍣🥙 I used spring mix greens as the base, extra firm tofu, watermelon, sushi pickled ginger, grated carrots, radish slices, cucumber slices, edamame, green onions, and avocado✌️
Dressing: seasoned rice vinegar, soy sauce, and wasabi mixed together
For the tofu: oven temp 425
Drained and marinated in liquid aminos and ginger powder then baked for 10 mins on each side until the edges were brown, dipped it in sesame seeds and baked another 3 mins on each side
Get you some sexy vegan desserts from @shortcakeshawaii!
#RepostSave @shortcakeshawaii with @repostsaveapp ・・・ Mahalo to all our customers who ordered this past week! We'll be in Honolulu next week Saturday!!!
For more reasons, head over to @thekindcoconut to read some important shit. 🌱🤙🏼 #RepostSave @thekindcoconut with @repostsaveapp ・・・ In case becoming healthier than you’ve ever been before, reversing disease , sustaining a healthy weight, clearing skin issues, eliminating any and all negative toxins from your body, and gaining more mental clarity isn’t a good enough reason to adopt a more plant-based lifestyle here are some quick facts 🤪💙 1. Coral reefs have declined 40% worldwide
2. Humans are eating twice as much meat as they were 30 years ago and in the past 3 decades obesity rates have also doubled along with other diseases and side effects from being over weight
3. The one trillion pounds of waste produced by factory farmed animals each year are usually used to fertilize crops, and they end up running off into waterways along with the drugs and bacteria that they contain
4. Ecosystems are being destroyed and species are going extinct. From the rainforest in Brazil to ancient forests in China
5. 80% of all agricultural land is used to raise animals for food and crops to feed those animals
6. In the US alone, pigs consume tens of millions of tons of feed each year
7. It takes more than 2,400 gallons of water to produce 1 pound of cow flesh
8. Producing a little more than 2 pounds of beef causes more greenhouse gas emissions than driving a car for three hours and uses up more energy than leaving your house lights on for the same period of time
9. Raising animals is extremely resource intensive. In order to produce animal products, land, water, and energy are required to grow, harvest, and transport the feed that is then fed to the farmed animals
10. The world currently produces enough calories to feed 10 BILLION PEOPLE
11. However 70% of the worlds grain is used to feed and over-feed animals
12. The world’s cattle alone consume a quantity of food equal to the caloric needs of 8.7 billion people — more than the entire human population on Earth
13. Malnutrition currently affects about 870 million people worldwide and accounts for the deaths of more than 2.5 million children under the age of 5 alone every year.
You had me at vegan. 🌱💚😍 #RepostSave @sunriseshack with @repostsaveapp ・・・ We’re so excited to offer vegan ice cream sandwiches in two flavors... coconut coffee and charcoal. Which would you pick? ☕️🍦🥥 👅✨
I still remember those orange creamsicle pops from being a kid and this feels like the adult version of it. 😋
#RepostSave @thekindcoconut with @repostsaveapp ・・・ Orange DrEaM MaChiNe 🧡 one of my old favorites from jamba juice with a healthier twist ✨
Pro tip-FREEZE COCONUT YOGURT🙌 put yogurt in an ice tray and make cubes for easy frozen treats and add into smoothies, do the same with almond milk, green tea, or juice!
1 frozen banana
1 handful frozen coco-yo cubes
1/4-1/3 cup fresh pressed orange juice
1 tsp vanilla extract
1-2 pitted medjool dates or sweetener of choice (maple syrup, agave) **add everything into a blender until creamy and enjoy 🧡🧡