'sup punks 👊 Any sweet and sour lovers out there? Our sweet and sour tofu is the classic takeaway dish, done at home and completely vegan - the recipe is live on our site now (link in bio). It's a really quick dish to make and it has that typical sweet and sour flavour that you know and love - combining ketchup, apple cider vinegar, coconut sugar and pineapple (if you're one of those people that hates pineapple in savoury food, look away now!) 🍍
• Tag a punk who loves a good #fakeaway 🙌
Alright punks 👊 We haven't had it for so long, and had a bit of a craving, so we had to come up with our own vegan Nutella - you can check the recipe out on our site (link in bio).
• Tag a punk who needs a #vegan Nutella fix 🥜
Happy Saturday punks 👊 We had a blast this week making a couple of recipe videos with @ecotricity for #nationalvegetarianweek - this is our take on Bircher Muesli - all #vegan , of course.
• We're going to learn how to make cooking videos in the future. There's so much to do and not enough time to fit it all in!
• The full recipe is in the breakfast section on our site.
• Tag a punk who loves breakfast as much as us 🌿
Evenin' punks 👊 This is our vegan frittata – a simple and healthier version of the egg and dairy filled original.
• We always thought a frittata was a Spanish dish (see: Spanish omelette) but, turns out we were just confused because it's Italian, although they do seem pretty similar to us.
• Anyway, we're chuffed with this dish. A good bit of experimenting that turned out really well. Check the recipe in our bio.
• Tag a punk who needs to make you this delightful dish 🌿🙌
‘sup punks 👊 ICYMI this is the best #vegan pesto pasta, and perfect for the awesome sunny evenings we're having here in the UK at the moment ☀️
• Know a punk who loves pesto pasta? They need to try this. Tag them.
• Link in bio to the recipe 🌿
Alright punks 👊 Tired of the same old weekday breakfasts? It's easy to keep making the same thing when you don't have much time, but don't worry, we got your backs...our peanut butter berry smoothie is a super quick and easy to make breakfast, and it's going to get you fired up for the day! Check out the recipe over on our site (link in bio).
• Tag a punk who's in need of some fresh breakfast ideas 💡
Hey punks 👊 We've been wanting to make a delicious #vegan banana bread recipe for a while, and after a bit of experimenting (see: trial and definitely error), we're stoked to share this one with you - the recipe is live on our site now (link in bio). It's really simple and you can easily mix it up so you get the banana bread you want - nuts, chocolate, raisins...you do you.
• Tag a punk who's going to love this recipe 🍌🍞
'sup punks 👊 Check out our Thai green curry pie - a classic vegetable and tofu Thai green curry, served inside a dish with a pie top crust! Go check the recipe out on our site (link in bio). We're always stoked when we experiment with food flavours and traditions, and come out with something rad at the end of it 😋
• Tag a punk who loves Thai food and pies, so is going to lose it for this one!
Alright punks 👊 We've had a couple of requests to share our #vegan omelette - so here it is! You can grab the recipe by heading over to our site (link in bio). Eggs are gross, let's face it, but omelette is one of those things that people often give up right at the end of their journey to veganism, and a lot us miss them too! We figure it's because they don't really look like eggs? 🐣
• Tag a punk who's been looking for the perfect #veganomelette recipe!
Afternoon punks 👊 Here's one for the bank holiday weekend...
• A bangin' breakfast burrito is what weekend breakfasts were made for.
• We noticed breakfast burritos at the Breakast Club in London for the first time a few years ago, and have loved them ever since. That was back before we went vegan, so we had to create our own cruelty free version. Link is in our bio now.
• Tag a breakfast lovin' punk who needs to make this 🙌🌿
'sup punks 👊 #ThrowbackThursday to this gem of a breakfast 🍴💎
• Our take on scrambled tofu doesn't mess around with onions and herbs like a lot of recipes suggest (who eats scrambled eggs with cumin and parsley anyway?!)...we've kept it simple so it's as much like the real thing as possible. The key is simple: kala namak, also known as Himalayan black salt - check the recipe out over on our site (link in bio).
• Tag a punk who's been making their scrambled tofu wrong this whole time 😏
Alright punks 👊 We've just posted up the recipe for our rainbow bowl (link in bio) - it's a healthy lunch choice with loads of rad colours involved. We promised we'd post this one yesterday, but we ended up delaying it for a day because we had an awesome meeting with the organiser of a local vegan fair - stay tuned for more on that one 🤫
• Tag a rainbow lovin' vegan punk 🌈
Hey punks 👊 Check out this beetroot hummus! We wanted something bright and healthy to add a splash of colour to our hummus - we've just shared the recipe (link in bio), so go check it out. You should also keep your eyes peeled tomorrow for our rainbow bowl recipe, which features this hummus alongside some other colourful goodness 👀
• Tag a punk who's going to be disappointed with their beige hummus after seeing this!
Alright punks 👊 Put down the tin of salty, sugary beans and get some of our homemade baked beans in you - they taste better, look better and they are 100% better for you. You can check out the recipe over on our site (link in bio).
• Tag a punk who needs to dump the Heinz beans and try this one out 🔥
Alright punks 👊 Who loves katsu curry? It's so easy to make a vegan version too! It does take a little while but it's Saturday night so that doesn't matter. • Tag a punk who needs to make you this Saturday night curry (link in bio)🍛🙌
'sup punks 👊 We have a rad recipe to share with you ready for the weekend - Thai basil tofu (aka Thai basil chilli stir fry). You can check it out over on our site (link in bio). It's a really quick dish to throw together...if brown rice didn't take so damn long to cook, you'd be done in less than 15 minutes ⏱ It's not just quick though, it's full of flavour and packs a spicy hit.
• Tag a punk who's looking for a quick meal to set them up before some big weekend plans 🍻
Hey punks 👊 As promised, here's our creamy #vegan tuna pasta - you can grab the recipe now over on our site (link in bio). It has a rich, creamy flavour and lots of protein, it's going to fill you up and it's easy to make!
• Tag a punk who loves a good creamy pasta dish 🍝