Fun Friday Facts... all about your hair stylist Nicole.
1. What is the best compliment you’ve received? That I have white teeth.
2. What could you give a 40 minute presentation on with absolutely no preparation? Motherhood.
3. What’s your favorite article of clothing that you own? Sweats.
4. What made you become a hair stylist? The first time I sat in the chair I knew I had to do hair. This is a picture from the first time I ever got my hair professionally done.
5. Have you ever seen a ghost or a UFO? Yes.
Here at Personal Expression Hair Studio, we love connecting with our clients. A part of that is letting you get to know us. Today’s featured hair stylist is Jessie and she answered a few questions.
1. What was the last thing you ate? I roasted organic carrots in the oven with drizzled honey cinnamon. Cayanne pepper and a little olive oil.
2. What’s the best way to start the day? Yoga for sure.
3. What’s your favorite genre of book or movie? Outlander and Mafia, old 1920s style.
4. What hair color or style have you yet to try on your own hair, but want to? A honey Blonde (stay tuned!)
5. What would be some of the most annoying things about having yourself as a roommate? Piles of clothes.