Reduce the amount of time you spend on entertainment, social media, news etc. Too much negative news or non-relevant information can have a negative effect on your mind.
I honestly belive that this is one of the most important pillars of success in this day and age. The amount of negativity and stupidity we consume on a daily basis is enormous.
What do you think?
Facts paint a fuller picture, present to us a reality from which we can be confident in, understand and make decisions based off of those experiences and challenges. Without facts (and their subsequent fact checking) we’d move forward on the basis of misinformation, and our decisions may be influenced one way or another due to incorrect assumptions.
Some of the most famous trials in history:
1. Amistad Trials (1839-1840)
2. Earp (O.K. Corral) Trial (1881)
3. Three Trials of Oscar Wilde (1895)
4. Al Capone Trial (1931)
5. Nuremberg Trials (1945-49)
6. Lee Harvey Oswald and Jack Ruby (1963)
7. The Nelson Mandela Trial (1963-1964)
8. Miranda v. Arizona (1966)
9. The Trial of Charles Manson (1970-1971)
10. O. J. Simpson Trial (1995) (Full article at www.lawyerissues.com)