Just made some delicious lemonade for the kiddos #summa#yummmmm “Lemonade in the middle of the morning was a summertime ritual. Calpurnia set a pitcher and three glasses on the porch, then went about her business” (Lee 43).
for more, Follow @Yummy_industry & tag your bestfriend to discover that !
Paneer Schezwan Frankie
Servings - 2 - 3
Oil - 1 tablespoon
Garlic - 1 tablespoon
Schezwan sauce - 2 tablespoons
Red chili sauce - 1 tablespoon
Ketchup - 2 tablespoons
Paneer - 190 grams
Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
Black pepper - 1/4 teaspoon
Spring onions - 2 tablespoons
All purpose flour - 180 grams
Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
Baking powder - 1 teaspoon
Water - 300 milliliters
Oil - for brushing
Chaat masala - to taste
Onions - to taste
Mozzarella cheese - to taste
1. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a pan, add 1 tablespoon garlic and saute for 2 - 3 minutes.
2. Add 2 tablespoons schezwan sauce, 1 tablespoon red chili sauce, 2 tablespoons ketchup and stir well.
3. Then, add 190 grams paneer and mix it well. Cook for 3 - 5 minutes.
4. Now, add 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, 2 tablespoons spring onions and mix it well.
5. Remove it from heat and keep aside.
6. In a mixing bowl, add 180 grams all purpose flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon baking powder, 300 milliliters water and whisk it well to make a thick batter.
7. Pour some batter on tawa and cook for 2 - 3 minutes on moderate heat.
8. Then apply some oil on top of it.
9. Flip it gently and cook for another 2 - 3 minutes and apply some oil on this side too.
10. Cook till golden brown from both sides.
11. Place it on a board, sprinkle some chaat masala on top of it.
12. Add onions and some paneer mixture on it.
13. Sprinkle some mozzarella cheese on top of it.
14. Roll it tightly and wrap in aluminium foil.
15. Serve and enjoy!
#yumyumyum#pizzatime#sodelicious#tasty#yumminess#pizzalover#pizzalove#yummo#yumm#yummy#yummmmm#pizza 🍕 #instafood#yummers#sweets#delicious#foodart#chocolatecake#tacotuesday#tacos#foodie#shotzdelight#spaghetti#foodstyling#bestfoodworld#foodinsta#bestfood#foodvideo
How BEAUTIFUL is this fruit platter? I don’t think food can get any more gorgeous than this! I would move mountains if I could wake up to this each morning!
What’s you’re favorite fruit? 🍏🍋🍇🍎🍊🍐🍍🍓🥝🥥🍒🍑🍈 Let me know in the comments below! 👇🏻 #yummmmmstagram#yummmmm#fruit#fruitporn#fruitplatter #
#Paleo Honey Sriracha Chicken 🍯 🐔
* 3 large chicken breasts
* 1 and ½ cups water
* ½ tablespoon olive oil
* ¼ cup honey
* 2 tablespoons sriracha, or more if needed for extra spiciness
* 1 tablespoon ketchup
* salt and pepper, to taste
* ½ tablespoon flour
1. Spray non-stick cooking spray all around the slow cooker. Place the chicken breasts into the slow cooker.
2. In a medium-sized bowl; together the water, olive oil, honey, sriracha, and flour. Taste and season with salt and pepper. Pour the sauce on top of the chicken breasts.
3. Cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours.
*If you are using frozen chicken breasts, please cook the chicken breasts on low for 8 hours. Add the sauce once the chicken breasts are done and cook on high for 1 hour.