"Keep the path of meditation to the point that you cleanse yourself, so that you can come out of the wounds." - Yogi Bhajan
#kundaliniyoga #photobyjp 🌟🙏🏼📷 @jeromeig 💖
Never used a block to assist but did today. It felt good. Loved how it helped keep my chest up and lifted. .
1. Follow & tag all Hosts:
Follow & tag all Sponsors:
1. Repost this flyer
2. Tag 2 friends
3. Participate daily in sharing your pose along with the hashtag
4. Show love to your fellow participants, sponsors, and hosts.
5. Make sure your profile is set to public so we can see you.
Poses for those who like to plan ahead:
1. Firefly shape - tortoise, against wall, standing fold, shoulderstand✔️
2. Scorpion - pincha, belly, handstand, chinstand✔️
3. Lotus- seated, shoulderstand, headstand, pincha, arm balance, puppy pose✔️
4. Compass- lying down, flying warrior, standing, seated, revolved head to knee✔️
5. Splits - standing, seated, lying down✔️
6. Bow - on the belly, bridge or upside down on head✔️
7. Puppy pose - on the floor, wall, be creative
8. Yogis Choice of 3: Dancer - fallen..
#yogaforhealth #practiceyogachangeyourworld #fityogagirl
I could have stayed. Everywhere I go, I say.. I could stay here. Bring yoga here. Live like this.
But I always come back home.