Seoul Travel Guide; a short quick tips on how and what to do in Seoul for apx. 4D3N. Feel free to save it if you just make your plan to get there.
1. Had lunch at Gwanjang Market. Their food and price just dabest y’all! You’ll get a huge bowl of foods with an affordable price!
2. Myeongdong; all the skincare heaven, beauty products, clothes, cafes and Street Foods at night!
3. Namsan Tower; if you wish to see their city light, better to go up start from 7/8pm. Yes, the sun sets later over there. Oh plus those love locks park on the ground! @namsanseoultower —
1. Garosu-Gil is another level of Seoul’s heaven. The boutiques here were fancier, and so does the cafes! Take me back! Take me back!
2. Common Ground; as it famous on those blue containers!
3. Jung-gu; we’re just so lucky to go there on that day cs turn out there was more than 3 hours parade to celebrate Budhism’s Vasak’s days.
A full day stroll at Nami Island! @naminara_republic —
Rent the Hanbok at @onedayhanbok and stroll the palace like a local, well a tourist actually. And free admission fee to get inside the palace if you wear Hanbok.
Fyi. Most of the ticket were booked on @klooktravel @klooktravel_id; for the speed train from Incheon to Seoul Station, Entrance Ticket Namsan Tower, whole package Nami Island Tickets, and also where i rent the Hanbok! .
Oh and I booked the apartment through (and always) @airbnb. #KikinSeoul