Image By @maryculturist perfect summation to the almost end of the weekend. Wait. What weekend?
Soooooo tired. But really happy. Things I’m grateful for:
1. Michael will be home this week! (@warnermichaeld)
2. I finished New Girl and starting over with season 1!
3. Viña Collado
4. My mom helped out today at the shop. She’s the best greeter.
5. I’m having gluten-free mac and cheese for dinner
6. I talked to a good friend tonight and made a date this week!
7. I’m headed to NYC for the @toryburchfoundation entrepreneur summit and will meet @toryburch!
8. I’ve rocked it these past couple of weeks while Michael is away.
9. No matter what, I’ll be 👌
10. I have a unicorn. Actually 2.
The CEO of my husband’s company (ATD/NTD) acknowledged all of the partners who support their sales people. It was an amazing moment as he addressed the process Nick & I do monthly... we review our calendar and talk how we can support each other’s career. He took a moment to call out that it’s important to support each other - to be equals.
I’m so proud of my husband for achieving top sales person. I’m so grateful to the women who shared the stage with me, the awards given to our husband’s and the CEO and US President.... we rise together!!! #risesisterrise#werise#marriageequality#atd#circleofchampions
What can I say, I’ll say this when your tired of being tired then it’s time to RISE 🔊Our project is moving up the I need your support to spread the message of #love ❤️✨ @traxsource charts @groovejunkies @afflickted @opoloposweden #newmusic#werise#traxsource