Had a cracking shoulder session at a great gym in the old district of cusco. Lucky enough to have been supplied a bunch of supps by scitec so we can keep our training up. A drop in session was about 20 sole ($8) and the equipment was top notch
🔸SIX WEEKS POST 🔸
I did not provide an update for my six week post comp on Saturday and for good reason. Quite a few of you have noticed and sent me a message (thank you to those people) This is a depressing one.
Here we go! 👇🏻👇🏻
1. My week started strong af doing intimidated fasting. Thursday & Friday I binged like crazy still within the eating period of the fast.
2. It was that time of the month and my body just craved chocolate and plenty of less nutritious options.
3. The binging continued over the weekend and I just felt like a lost myself for a while.
4. I was emotional, embarrassed and hated the way I looked, I was watery already and the bad food didn't help the cause. I basically gave up for a few days. Sunday was the absolute worst and didn't even want to leave the house. It took me until 4:30pm to go to the gym and spent most of the day in tears.
5. I think I was very sad and depressed about that day my sister passed away approaching. All of these things together were a bad combination.
6. I have a two friends who have been through the same thing and have been amazing support in our little group chat. #thanksladies
7. Workout split for the week x5Weights/1xLISS/x3HITT/1xRest.
8. I've made the decision that person is not for me! My body and mental state are not good when I am being unhealthy. I've totally flipped my attitude for this week and being consistent again has helped me step back into myself again.
5 months and a shit ton of pulls of different grips and you get a thicker back... i also cant recommend rack pulls highly enough for building the lower back and shifting the last bit of fat i always struggled to move.
For the ultimate in online coaching hit up @brandonmichaelfit .... you will not find a more passionate and enthusiastic mentor
How does @zac.smith.fitness make this shit look so easy? I swear i may have crapped myself getting theze reps out. One month post comp and its core EVERY single day. I was happy with how i placed in WBFF but recognise bodybuilding is about adding layers. I just simply dont have the core or legs to really shake the cage at the moment so its back to the drawing board until July next year and aim to hit the stage with another 4kg at 97kg
🔸THREE WEEKS POST 🔸
I love and am proud of this girl just as much as the girl who worked to get comp lean, reversing has just as much commitment required as prep...
Working on increasing calories and carbs to maintenance. I need high calories for stronger workouts, to build muscle and for the ability to drop into deficit next season.
❤️❤️Love yourself at every stage ❤️❤️
This is my current body status! No comp shred, not hard, with body fat, plenty of water, no filters, no tan... just me!
1. Said goodbye to any hint of abs this week and hello to my boobs again.
2. Calories sitting at 1550-1600 with a carb increase this week.
3. Still watery around the stomach and arms which you can see in the video, especially after I eat carbs but it's decreasing each day so good feels.
4. Workout split this week is 5x Cardio/6x Weights/1x Rest. I had an unplanned rest day on Thursday as I was sick
5. My workouts a stronger everyday and I'm training heaps of legs and booty again 🍑
Not my best photo but If you are not going to enjoy yourself while you are up there why bother doing it in the first place!
🔸TWO WEEKS POST 🔸
I can't believe two weeks has gone by...I am so excited for @wbff_aust 2018 with my girls @_thisfitchic & @oliviaparism 💥The date is set and yay for new goals!
Ok! Let's get to it, here's a breakdown of this weeks reverse.
1. Overall a good week!
2. I had a binge and breakdown on Thursday after a stressful work day which was a low point.
3. I got right back up and into it again on Friday. I had heaps of energy so I beasted my leg session and this was a high point! #feltsuperstrong
4. Due to being too strict and Thursdays binge I have added a cheat each week to my plans. This is going to be date night with my man ❤️
5. It doesn't matter how many times you fall as long as you get right back up again! #consistencyiskey
6. Today I woke up with hardly any water bulge and it felt good 💦💦#seeselfie
7. I'm still soft and watery in places. I feel fuller and love the flexibility to mix up my food choices. I am still careful with some foods, especially processed foods & sugars as my body reacts badly to them.