Cartier Drive is the most ordinary watch I own. LOL 🤓 You know I like more complicated ones but sometime you need a day off. 😉 Of course it’s elegant and nice looking. 👍
Check out and follow @chronopeace to get inspired by beautiful watches.
Vintage Red on Panerai Radiomir, price for $135 (1,350 jt) without buckle
How to order this strap?
1. Capture this photo (or just contact me directly, both ways are okay)
2. Tell me about your watch and lets discuss furthermore to figure out which style suits you best (if you don't get any reply from me in more than 3 hour unless i'm sleeping, i might not get your message. please contact me from other media)
3. I will be available on :
- Email : email@example.com
- WhatsApp : +62 812 2345 7777
- BBM Pin : 2AE10F0F (that’s zero, not O)
- Line : @Strapfreak (with @)
- Website : www.strapfreak.com
4. You can view our FULL COLLECTION at www.strapfreak.com if you prefer fastest way for ordering.
5. Thank you! You're welcome to tag anyone who might want to know more about us on comment section below! 👍
For 2018, @jaegerlecoultre showcases the work of artist Ferdinand Hodler on 3 Limited Edition Reverso Tribute Enamel “Metiers Rares”. Only 8 pieces of each available globally, learn more about these exclusive timepieces, right here — https://bagad.net/jlc-ferdinandhodler
What does the iconic gas valve do on the Rolex Sea-dweller case ?😎 A helium escape valve, is a small, spring-loaded one-way valve integrated in the watch case that is activated when the differential between the inner and the outside pressure reaches a critical level. As a result, the valve releases the helium, hydrogen and other gases used in the breathing gas mix trapped inside the watch case✌🏻Otherwise, the watch crystal could pop underwater💀 #Bearwrist#Rolexero#Seadweller#116600#RolexWatch