Was tagged to share #igbc10facts
So herrrre we go.
1. I’m am the best Mom. It’s a fact. LOL 😂 That’s what I get for asking a 6 year old to help me come up with stuff about myself. 🌿
2. I was born in NYC but was raised in S. Florida. I’m quite happy where it’s warm. I’ve seen you folks in the cold and this so-called Spring season. Yeah, it’s freaking bonkers. 🤨
3. I was introduced to DIY-ing and woodworking shortly after moving into our house in 2010. I wanted things I couldn’t afford but I could read DIY blogs like a mug’. And so it all began with one project. 🌿
4. Best woodworking experience thus far was building WITH my sister. She’s a soldier. We don’t get much time together. 👭
5. I’m pretty sure I have ADHD. I’m all over the place. I start doing one thing and get distracted to do another. Lists help. But not much. Oh look. SQUIRREL!!! 🌿
6. My family looks to me to hold important documents. I’m very organized when it comes to that. “You want something safe? Give it to Jessie. “
7. Woodworking is a passion I like to pursue on my spare time when I’m NOT at the 9 to 5 or Mommy-ing. 🌿
8. My husband is amazing. He bakes and does awesome dad stuff enabling my shop time (just like @beckysandahl ‘s) . Also, he bought me my first power tools so I guess that kinda makes him SUPER AMAZING. 👏
9. I’m a mom of 3 very active boys. And they are being “molded” to be awesome wrestlers. 🤼♂️
10. I don’t like to shop for shoes, purses and outfits. I rather spend my free money on tools and accessories. I buy them, they arrive in brown boxes, I store them and then I forget that I have them. 😅I should really work on organizing my shop. That No. 5 👆 is a real struggle. 🌿
...and a BONUS, since No. 1 wasn’t “really” a fact I came up with... Unlike @rusticduckfurniture , I DO like horror movies. But I gotta watch them when the sun is shining☀️, birds are chirping and there’s a rainbow 🌈outside. 😂😂😂
@north_union_woodworking give us 10 facts!
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!! The Four Leaf Clover Run prides itself in partnering with the best that the Akron area running community has to offer. For the 3rd Annual Four Leaf Clover Run, coming up Saturday, June 9th, we are super excited to have Brian Polen, Race Director of the Akron Marathon, and his team from Vertical Runner Race Management handle all the timing services and finish line experience. Yes!! You’ll be finishing under that very cool arch at Green Street Stadium. Can’t wait to let you in on our official finish line sponsor!! Your finish will be epic!
The Four Leaf Clover Run is a true runners course with all the diversity the mid Akron landscape has to offer. The chip timed course starts at St. Vincent’s Church and travels through some of the famous brick road West Hill neighborhoods of Akron than dips into the beauty that is historic Glendale Cemetery and has a 50 yard line finish on John Cistone Field at St. Vincent St. Mary High School. Than the party begins!! The Four Leaf Finishers Festival!! Step up now for local cancer fighters. Be a Difference Maker. Be a part of the the “must do” short distance race with the “best post race party”!! Register Now http//:fourleafcloverrun.org
Follow 👉@gameofthrones.life👈 For More
🎈Double Tap 📝 Comment & Tag your Friends
🔔Turn On Post Notification To See New Content
📷 All rights & credits to the respective owner