FINALLY got my mitts on the new #NoBull vegan burgers from @icelandfoods, so NATURALLY we took advantage of the hot weather and had this years first BBQ 🌞😎
Anyway, these burgers were EFFING DIVINE. I was skeptical if i’m honest and I was a bit scared they’d be either too “meaty” or too soya-ish. But I think i’ve found my new favourite food 🤤😋 They were just the right amount of “meaty” but without making me feel sick, they were so moreish!
I added fried onions, pickles & @tescofood vegan mayo and @violife_foods “cheddar cheese”. (Ps if you’ve never tried the cheddar GET OUT THERE! Its so much nicer than the original flavour!) Much more like normal cheese, I nearly wet myself when I first tried it - by far the best vegan cheese i’ve found so far and I was an effing cheese-aholic and HATE the overly sweet/coconutty cheeses. -
#nobullveganburgers#violifecheese#veganmayo#veganised#veganized @weareveganuary #veganuary#veganuary2018
❗Ljubitelji Violife sirov pozor❗
Mamaterrine poličke so bogatejše za 3 Violife kremne sirne namaze:
🌶 Violife kremni namaz pekoča paprika 🍅 Violife kremni namaz paradižnik in bazilika 🥒 Violife kremni namaz tzatziki
Se strinjaš, da v Mamaterri odličnih novosti nikoli ne zmanjka? ☺❤
DIRECTIONS FOR THE PERFECT DINNER. 1. Come home with bags of groceries from @traderjoes with no solid dinner plans.
2. Choose appropriate playlist to cook to. We suggest 80’s. For no particular reason.
3. Let the ingredients inspire you and begin to...
4. Prepare #glutenfree Cauliflower Crust as directed
5. While oven is heating, and for first 10 minutes of crust baking, splash olive oil in a small dish (maybe 2tbs) and add 3-4 cloves garlic, still in skins. Add to oven (while still heating is fine). Roast garlic.
6. Also while crust bakes, thinly slice one red onion and caramelize - place in pan with olive oil and salt and cook over low-medium heat until soft and sweet. About 10-15 minutes.
7. Prep toppings of choice: fresh tomato, chopped fresh spinach, black olives, artichoke hearts.
8. Slice some @violifeamerica Smoked Gouda too. Admit to yourself you’re a little obsessed.
9. After crust has been in 10 minutes, remove now cooked garlic and let cool enough to peel. Reserve oil it roasted in. (Continue to cook crust another 10 minutes.)
10. Meanwhile, peel and slice garlic once cool enough to handle. Assemble ingredients. Realize it’s so pretty, it’s Instagram worthy. Arrange. Photograph.
11. Try not to eat all the Gouda while crust finishes.
12. Remove crust from oven. Brush with a little reserved olive oil from garlic roasting. Top with prepped ingredients. Realize you prepped too many ingredient and save some for tomorrow. That’s #foodprep , right?
13. Drizzle remaining olive oil over ingredients and sprinkle with salt and pepper if desired. Return to oven and broil 5-7 minutes.
14. Realize this meal is something special. Retrieve bottle of wine from basement.
16. Voila. #fresh#fast#vegan#dinnerisserved#veghead#traderjoesvegan#traderjoesforthewin#violifecheese#violifestyle
Day 60 of 100 day challenge ✅
So the little man managed to make a phone call all by himself this morning 😂
He was cranky as hell so I let him chew on my phone, but he somehow called my mum even though my phone was locked 😂
It was back to winter clothes for our walk with wind and rain but I was delighted to still see lots of people in the park regardless.
Yoga was great, but I feel like I’m going backwards with my headstands as they haven’t been great the last few days.
I’m sure they’ll get better again though ☺️ Made a delicious dinner of a vegan burger with violife vegan cheese, smoked paprika wedges, big salad, kimchi and roasted garlic ☺️☺️ #100daychallenge#motherhood#yoga#yogaeverydamnday#dailywalks#irishweather#vegan#violifecheese#louisehayaffirmations#gratitude#happiness