We LOVE Park City. We feel fortunate it is just a hop, skip, and a jump from where we live. The mountain vibe, the fresh air, and the quaint historical town gets us back there regularly. Not to mention some of the best skiing in the world! Hoping to get into that in the near future. Some of our favorite things there include:
1. Mountainside Marriott Resort. The BEST place for kids! Tons of kid activities, s’mores, movie theater with popcorn, huge heated pool, tons of hot tubs (with lower temps safe for kids), arcade games, kids play room, lots of space to hang out, etc. SO MUCH TO DO! So perfect for families! This is by far our favorite place to stay with kiddos.
2. Main Street. This downtown area is historic with lots of little shops, art galleries, & restaurants. And of course the beautiful views!
3. Guardsman Pass Scenic Backway. The views on this drive are absolutely stunning!! This is a must-do! Make sure to bring your camera! Plenty of hikes along the way as well.
4. Bloods Lake Trail. You can get there through Guardsman Pass. This is a 1 mile trail that leads to a gorgeous lake. Bring your swimsuit, there is a rope swing!
5. Alpine Slide. One of the longest slides in the world with amazing mountain views.
There is no shortage of activities there, even in the summer! We love taking our girls there and can’t get enough of it. 🙌🏻🌞 #parkcity#mariottmountainside#mariott#utah#utahlife#famtripsinspo#familytravel#familytrips#tripswithkids#travelingwithkids#getoutside#kidfriendlytravel#kidswhotravel#kidswhotravel#familytime#familymemories#utahhiking#utahtrails