Tartar de aguacate con langostinos 👌😋 Seguimos con super alimentos! 🔝💯 En este caso tenemos el 🥑 que junto con los langostinos y el resto de la verdura forman una cena nutritiva, muuuy fácil de preparar y llena de sabor 👏👏👏 Como siempre la recetita en mi blog ➡️www.masquesabores.es⬅️
Fancy (healthy-ish!) fish & chips for dinner tonight. Quick & easy to make and much tastier & healthier than what you'd get from the chipper. I used seabass as it's one of my faves but you could use any white fish of your choosing. This dish takes less than 30 minutesto throw together.
Baby potatoes (about 5 per person)
2tbsp olive oil
Seabass (or other white fish)
3tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Juice & zest of half a lemon
1tsp dijon mustard
2 tbsp capers
1 tbsp water
1. Add the baby potatoes to a pot of cold salted water. Bring to the boil & simmer for 15 minutes. Drain and return to the pot to steam dry.
2. Heat the olive oil in a pan. Slice the potatoes and place in the pan in an even layer & season. Leave undisturbed to cook until golden brown underneath then turn over. Add one crushed garlic clove for the last minute of cooking.
3. Meanwhile place the fish, skin side up on a baking dish covered with parchment paper. Brush some oil over the skin, season & cook at 200° for 7 or 8 minutes.
4. Mix the extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice & zest, dijon mustard, capers, water and some salt & pepper to make a dressing.
5. Serve the fish alongside the potato slices. Sprinkle with the parsley, spoon over the dressing & enjoy!