Lo sappiamo che aspettiamo le feste per avere un motivo o una scusa in più per mangiare in continuazione..!
E beh stasera vi delizio così🐷 Rigatoni al pesto di basilico con granella di mandorle.😍
with Tagliatelle and Broccoli
1 bunch Tenderstem Broccoli
250g Chestnut Mushrooms
1 tsp Worcester Sauce
1 bunch Flat Leaf Parsley
5 tbsp Sour Cream
1 tbsp Ketchup
1 tsp Paprika.
1) Wash the mushrooms and roughly chop, and cut the tenderstem in half widthways. Peel and finely dice the onion and chop the parsely. Bring a large pot of water to the boil on the hob.
2) Toss the mushrooms in 1 tbsp of oil. Heat a large frying pan over a high heat until it’s really hot. Add the mushrooms and brown off for a few minutes. Once cooked, put your mushrooms on a plate to the side.
3) Turn the heat down to medium and add in 1 tbsp of olive oil along with the onions. Cook them gently for 5 mins to soften them up but don't brown off.
4) Add your tagliatelle into the boiling water with ½ tsp of salt. After 3 mins, add the broccoli into the same pan (on top of the pasta). The broccoli should be cooked after 3-4 mins, at which point your pasta will be ready too.
5) Once the onions have softened, turn the heat to low. Add in the ketchup, all but a tiny pinch of the paprika, 5 tbsp water, the mushrooms, ½ tsp of lemon juice and a few grates of zest. Add the Worcestershire sauce and cook for a few mins to thicken up.
6) Add ¼ tsp of salt and pepper, taste and add more if you need it. When there is only a little liquid left, add 5 tbsp of sour cream and give everything a good stir.
7) Drain the pasta and broccoli as soon as they are ready. You’ll need to separate the broccoli. Finally, serve the Stroganoff onto the tagliatelle with the broccoli on the side and that final pinch of paprika on top of the mushrooms with a scattering of parsley. Enjoy
Nutritional Information per serving
Calories 565 kcal
Fat 18.0 g
Saturates 8.0 g
Carbohydrate 80 g
Protein 21 g