The quickest way to bring forth your dreams, to manifest your desires, to bring the law of attraction to fruition, is to be happy NOW💫 to live as if you already have what you desire, to practice gratitude relentlessly. .
I wake up in the morning, sip my coffee at my desk in front of the largest window in our home, close my eyes and imagine the mountains all around me, in our own home, with the dog laying at my feet, encouraging the universe to work it’s energetic bliss, and trusting that in the right time - it will be mine✌🏼
A client recently found that her acrylic nails were causing some toxins to show up in her lab and keeping her from optimum fertility. We were able to find her a nail polish that was free of those toxins and allowed her to keep that piece of her identity without causing harm. We could all be more aware of how our routines are affecting our health, and work a little harder to find better options!!
Always be aware of your surroundings and the energies therein. Spirits are ALL around us at all times but keep in mind that they are more present in some places. Bars, clubs, cemeteries, abandoned houses and buildings, certain patches of forest, certain stretches of highways, streets and roads. Just because you can't see them, doesn't mean they're not there. Sometimes if you look the right way you can see them swirling around as little balls of light/energy. Shit might look like a swarm of gnats but gnats made of light. Hence why you should build an ancestor altar. If you are dealing with ANYTHING spiritual, it's best to have some kind of ancestor altar to better understand what you are doing. Your ancestors will guide you but the quality of that guidance might depend on the frequency of your offerings to them and in some cases the quality of your offerings. Having said that, don't over think this. That's how you end up overdoing it and following things that other people tell you to do and then you'll be wondering why things aren't falling in place. Follow YOUR heart and YOUR intuition. Everyone else's way might not be YOUR way. Always remember that when you think that you have to follow the instruction of others to the letter. Allow your gut to guide you sometimes and stop relying on the judgement or teachings of others.
Peace!! That is what I am bathing in at this very moment. As I continue to heal from this cold, I feel Spirit saying to me that it was needed simply because it made me sloooooowwww down! And now, I understand. I do get into that zone where I love to go, go, go...but now I must be in the flow of where I relax and just allow the flow to carry me.
"Breathe and drink water" these words were my recipe for anyone who would ask me what to do for a situation they'd find themselves in. Some people would laugh because of the way I'd say it...but it is TRUTH! We can't go more than a few days without water and we can't go without breathing for a few minutes before it leads to death of the body. And Spirit brought these words to me just now to remind me that I must FLOW just like breath and water. Effortlessly! They are two things a lot of us take for granted.
We don't drink enough to completely hydrate our bodies and a lot of us breathe from the chest (shallow breathing) when we were meant to take full deep breaths from the diaphragm. And as I begin to do this (although the first few times sent me into a coughing fit), I begin to feel more relaxed and peaceful.
I keep forgetting that the Divine Feminine is working with and through me now and the moment I forget it, something comes about to remind me. I was so amped about Mercury going direct that I had forgotten the shadow of it still lingers. And so this cold was "ordered" to sit me down a lil bit longer. ·
My voice is undergoing a transformation...which is why I lost it so suddenly. I am gaining it back, but even an hour ago as I was talking with my kids, I was guided to be silent. And I listened. It is being prepped for something major! Hahahaha, I understand Spirit and I Thank you! I know that I am sooooo close to my breakthrough, I can taste it!! And this knowing creates much peace in my Soul!
From @bust_magazine, written by Hoda Katebi:
CULTURAL APPROPRIATION: - The act of a dominant/privileged group adopting cultural elements of another (most likely marginalized/oppressed) culture in an insensible manner
- Plays on historic themes of oppression, domination, and privilege
- Ignores the value, significance, or meaning of the object/practice
- Does not give credit to the original culture/religion/ethnicity/etc
- Looked down upon/mocked when practiced/worn by the original marginalized culture, but becomes "cool," "trendy," or "edgy" when done by the oppressors/appropriators.
CULTURAL APPRECIATION: - Understanding the significance of a particular practice/object/tradition and not undermining or destroying its significance or value.
- Understanding histories of oppression and marginalization surrounding the particular object/practice/tradition and gauging the appropriateness of your actions in relation to this history
- Being invited by an individual of that particular culture to participate in/wear their culture's traditions/clothing for a specific event or occasion (weddings, religious rituals, etc.)
- But word of caution here: getting a "go" pass from one of your friends doesn't mean that other people from their culture won't be offended. Just like you can't use your token Black friend as an excuse to be racist, you can't use the invitation of one Muslim to wear a headscarf for a day as an excuse to expect that the rest of us are all going to be jumping up and down and applaud you for your bravery. - Ask yourself: Why am I doing this/what are my goals in doing this/can I achieve my goal without doing this?/why is this necessary/is this even necessary/no it is not necessary/alright awesome then we good.
I’m so moved by the support and love I get from my friends. Especially those I haven’t seen in years. The best part of my week so far was seeing @geraldine.88 ‘s beautiful smiling face with my book. Thank you from the bottom heart 💞🙏🏻