🥔Garlic & Shallot-Topped Smashed Potatoes 🥔
If you don't have "Real Life Kosher Cooking" by Miriam Pascal, get it. I have over 20 post-its on recipes which are "must-makes". Soooo much good stuff and so simple and easy to make!! 📸 Creds @jakero9 Ingredients: - 25-30 baby potatoes - 2 cloves garlic - 2 shallots - 3 TBSP olive oil - 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt - 1 tsp dried parsley flakes - 1/4 tsp black pepper
1. Boil the potatoes in salted water until just tender, about 20 minutes. Drain; set aside.
2. While potatoes are boiling, mince garlic and shallots. Place into a small bowl, add oil, salt, parsley flakes, and pepper. Still until loose paste forms.
3. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with matching paper.
4. Place potatoes onto prepared baking sheet. Place another sheet of parchment paper over the potatoes. Using a similar sized baking sheet, press down lightly on the upper piece of parchment paper. Your will feel potatoes smash somewhat under the sheet. Don't ours to hard or the pastor's will be too flat!
5. Remove upper piece of parchment paper. Top each potato with a spoonful of garlic mixture. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until typing is lightly brown and potatoes appear crisp.
Recipe source: Real Life Kosher Cooking
After harvesting onions, garlic, and shallots, it is important to cure them before we can eat them. Here's the process of how it's done: first, we braid the tops so they can hang in the tool shed. They hang for a few weeks, drying, before they are ready to be used in the CSA boxes for our CSA members to enjoy! Thanks to the drying vegetables, our tool shed smells like garlic! #garlic#onion#shallots#curing#drying#CSA#garden#gardening
👹 Bitch I can cook ~ esp #indonesianfood
💥 This is a #manadonese cuisine called #dabudabu fish
🥊 But w less variation of peppers
🌡 Cause bae has a limit & I'm not tryna kill him
🍶 Served on banana leaves w rice & cucumbers, plus sake
Whole Wheat Gnocchi with Mushroom Sauce 🍄
Serves 4 as a side dish, or 2 as main dish. 🍴
✔️16oz package of Whole Wheat Gnocchi
✔️2 tbsp vegan butter (1/4 stick)
✔️2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
✔️12oz fresh mushrooms, stemmed, sliced (porcini, portobello, and/or shiitake)
✔️1/2 cup diced shallots
✔️1+3/4 cups vegetable stock
✔️1 tbsp chopped fresh sage
✔️(optional) 1/3 cup vegan parmesan cheese Directions: 👩🍳👨🍳
Cook gnocchi according to package directions. Cook butter & olive oil in large skillet over medium heat until butter begins to brown, about 2mins. Add mushrooms & shallots & sauté until golden brown, about 10mins. Add stock & sage; simmer until liquid is reduced to desired consistency, about 8-15mins. Season to taste with salt & pepper. Add hot gnocchi to sauce in skillet and toss to coat. Serve with cheese sprinkled on