The #f45challange “before” weigh in and photos are being done tomorrow, so after that it’s clean planned eating for the next 8 weeks, with no exceptions or any treats. That also means that today and first half of tomorrow is the time to enjoy what we eat and really enjoy ourselves. Here are today’s choices:
1. Pizza lunch from #kensingtonmarket
2. A nice cold cut sandwich with nice fresh bread, been a while since I had one of these and wow did I miss these! 😂
3. After lunch desert from @legourmand - these are the best chocolate chip cookies in Toronto, hands down. If you never had them, give it a try!!
4. @stelviotoronto is our long time favourite in Toronto! Even though @katklare and I haven’t been here for a few months, our favourite waitress Amy has recognized us right away and just like that it felt like home. We used to come here all the time, and today we were reminded why we love it there so much. Compared to European restaurants, the restaurants here in Toronto have such basic food it’s unbelievable (part if the reason we haven’t been going out as much), but this place actually has authentic Italian meals, and they are oh so good!!
5. We of course couldn’t skip desert, but I forgot to take a picture 😂 cinnabun #pilsbury cookies.
Will have couple more treats tomorrow and then it’s back to clean eating!