My first attempt of arm makeup back in August 2017!! I was so proud of this at the time and thought I made it look extra tumblr with the roses lol😂 Looking back I see so much room for improvement (and blending) and am excited to try and develop my skills and refine my skills! Practice makes perfect so don’t let what you can’t do hold you back - keep trying and hone your skills until you’re a master at your art form! Created using the @shopvioletvoss @violetvosscs @violetvosscosmetics #rideordiepalette
#violetvoss#eyeshadow#rideordiepalette natural eyebrows but what I use is listed below - Soap&Glory speed plump all day moisturiser
- Bare Minerals complexion rescue//shade vanilla
- Bare Minerals powder foundation//shade fairly light
- N.o7 concealer//shade vanilla
- NYX bronzer//shade medium
- N.o7 beautiful eyebrow kit//shade light
- Violet Voss eyeshadow//shades Abigail, Kaitlin & Riley. Also used loose Lily Lolo eyeshadow in shade Gold Digger.
- Rimmel scandal eyes eyeliner//also N.o7 stay perfect eyeliner
- Rimmel extra 3D lash mascara
- Rimmel Fix&Go 2 in 1 primer & setting spray - The Body Shop matte liquid lipstick
The Power of Makeup 💄 ✨
I have watched people do this challenge for years and I guess I decided to finally create my own ✨ My eye look was inspired and created with @anastasiabeverlyhills #subculture palette. I don’t care what anyone says, I LOVE this palette!
I found this challenge a little bizarre and it was shocking to see how different my face looks with makeup on one half 😂 Makeup is an amazing tool, I love how empowering it is for all people!
PS - Excuse my runny, watery, allergy eyes! I’m trying and failing miserably to make it through the height of pollen season allergies! I have barely been able to apply makeup at all with these itchy eyes & I hope in about a week to be back to normal 💓