Raised-Relief Map of Western Europe (With a touch of North Africa).
WP: Some of Europe's major mountain ranges are:
- Ural Mountains, which form the boundary between Europe and Asia.
- Caucasus Mountains, which also separate Europe and Asia, and are the namesake of the Caucasian race.
- Carpathian Mountains, a major mountain range in Central and Southern Europe.
- Alps, in Central Western Europe.
- Apennines, which run through Italy.
- Pyrenees, the natural border between France and Spain.
- Cantabrian Mountains, which run across northern Spain.
- Scandinavian Mountains, a mountain range which runs through the Scandinavian Peninsula, includes the Kjølen mountains.
- Dinaric Alps, a mountain range in the Balkans.
- Balkan Mountains, a mountain range in central Balkans.
- Scottish Highlands (including the Cairngorms) in the United Kingdom.
Hiked up to 4000ft in the Pyrenees mountains today, what an amazing landscape of nature. 🌞
Walked for the most part of the day up through majestic forests and under the valleys of huge rock formations, being mindful of everything around, from the biggest trees to smallest insects. 🙏
Ended the hike by meditating on the highest point we got to, got the @mavic_pro out for some footage and then ran back down! More climbing tomorrow!
Primavera en la “Pájaros de Barro”, otra joya made in Albert Salvadó en el Peladet. Roca Sputnik!!!!💪💪💪💪💪100% recomendable
Con @mas8000 y la nueva colección de verano www.mas8000.es, visita su catálogo