We're at it again! It's time for another giveaway. This time we are giving away a Polychrome Jasper pendant.
Rules for entry🌻
1) Like our Facebook page OR Follow us on Instagram.
2) Share this post on Facebook or Instagram (Be sure to tag us if you share on Instagram!)
3) Comment on our post with an emoji that reminds you of Spring.🐝🐞
The winner will be announced May 7th at 7pm!
Полихромный комплект :-D Попался на днях интересный кристалл мориона с очень четкой зональностью цвета, вызванной наличием внутри кристалла прозрачного кварца фантомного кристалла темного мориона. Чудо природы :-) Я, конечно, сразу придумал как это интересно обыграть для украшений. Комплект в наличии, доступен к покупке.
Jasper is considered the supreme nurturer of stones and is highly connected with Mother Earth. Courage, wisdom, comfort and security. Immensely grounding and a sacred stone of protection which brings balance to the emotional energy in the body by aligning the chakras. Assists in balancing yin/yang energies, as well as alleviating stress. Known to be helpful with self discipline and addictions, as it assists in releasing emotional triggers which perpetuate the behavior. Brings a gradual strength and renewed energy.
1. Leopardite Jasper: has all of the qualities of Jasper and can aid in enhancing self-worth, forgiveness and acceptance of others. Associated with root and sacral chakras, assists in reducing guilt and fear from past mistakes, as well as anger, hatred, and insecurity. Can increase creative abilities, and give new insights for the resolution of problems.
2. Kambaba Jasper: Known to contain the earliest records of life on Earth. Brings comfort, wisdom, peace and tranquility to troubled minds. Associated with the heart chakra; Strengthens those whose hearts have been deeply hurt. Can boost the immune system and promote peaceful, deep sleep. Increases self worth.
3. Ocean Jasper or Sea Jasper: represents the interconnectedness of all things. Assists with self love and empathy for others; enhances meditation. Referred to as the Atlantis stone as it is used to connect to the mystic knowledge of Atlantis. Useful with all chakras, especially heart and sacral.
4. Bumblebee Jasper: brings joy, vitality, confidence, self-esteem and mental clarity. Assists in accepting change and finding new opportunities. Associated with the sacral and solar plexus chakras. Enhances creativity and manifestation. Made of volcanic matter, and contains sulfur and arsenic which is toxic, so handle with caution especially in its raw, unpolished form.
5. Polychrome Jasper: powerful fire energy, alive and potent. Stone of exuberance, vitality, vibrancy and physical energy. Can re-energize ones life/passions of ideas and sexual passions. A Seeker/Transformer stone, helps find new relationships that will transform lives. Use wisely as it can be destructive if not careful 🔥❤️😍💎
Sometimes, it is in our pain that we get to be better versions of ourselves. We blossom from our own scars. We water ourselves with our tears...
And that's it, we grow. We always know we'll be hurt and yet we strive, we risk, we take chances. We become resilient. That's growth.
Nankurunaisa | Watercolor
final × draft 😊
Enchantment visiting the Gothic Cathedral Notre Dame d'Amiens this morning. Where the Republicans of France joined forces with the Catholics to preserve their patrimony from destruction in WW1 - 1914. A fine example of French 'laïcisme' - secularism - separation of church and state - within a framework of respect. #amiens#gothic#architecture#polychrome
Unwrapping some small gems for David Thomas’ solo exhibition, which can be viewed from Thursday next week | An opening reception with the artist will be held on Saturday 28th from 3-5pm | Thomas is one of Australia’s foremost abstractionists, whose practice has engaged with European traditions, as well as Eastern approaches exemplified by Dansaekwa and Mono-Ha | Thomas was recently the subject of a career survey at RMIT Design Hub, and his work resides in major collections in Australia, Germany, New Zealand and South Korea | The gallery exhibition will include monochrome and polychrome works from across a number distinct ongoing and new series of works #davidthomas#monochome#polychrome#painting#contemporarypainting#contemporaryart#art#tristiankoenig