We can not wait to head to Seattle, Big Sur and Maui these next 11 days. It’s going to be jam packed with adventure and all the best people. We’ve never been to Maui! What are some of your favorite things to do see or eat there!!
We have so many great images to share from @berkleyrobins Mitzvah at the end of last month! Where to start?! .
We had such a great time designing our two different seating areas with @pedersenseventrentals (😘@blackberry.girl) and went for a very elegant understated look for the adult dining area, completed with custom chocolate gifts from Seattle's own @theochocolate and stunning spring blooms done by us 🌿
📷 by @druedrysdale
Para todos que no me conocen:
For all of you who don’t know me: I see a lot of new faces here recently and I wanted to introduce myself to you guys! I pretty much hate & am really terrible at being personal on my captions but imma try. Sooo here are (maybe?) 10 things about me!
1. I just got accepted into the Radiography Program at LCSC in Lewiston, ID!!! I am doing college in the most ridiculous way but! I am so freaking excited to continue learning!
2. I recently got engaged to the one of my biggest inspirations and best friend @brandon.todd!! 3. I am currently in San Sebastián, Spain as an aupair and to perfect my Spanish. I was here two years ago for 7 months with the same family. I absolutely love learning a new language; the feeling is unexplainable.
4. A little less than year ago I started learning and practicing Jiu Jitsu and kickboxing. I quickly fell in love with Jiu Jitsu and it has lead me to a healthier life style. I competed in my first BJJ tournament in March but injured my back training for it. I never gave it time to heal so I’m doing that now which is driving me a bit crazy but I’ll be back on the mats soon!:) 5. I love reading. Summer of 2016, I read 10 books, which is a personal record! I am currently reading the Harry Potter series in Spanish but the last great book I read was called “Let the Great World Spin”. It was gifted to me by my Ardina friend and was soo gooood!
6. We have a kitty named Theo who is about a year old. He is staying with his grandparents while we’re in Spain but I miss him so much!
7. I just started watching Avatar: The Last Airbender and I’m already hooked! Downloading all of the episodes on my phone now!
8. In this photo you can see me holding my film camera that one of my best friends grandparents gifted me for my high school graduation 4 years ago. At the time, I brought it everywhere with me until it took a fatal tumble in one of my purses. Brandon’s dad is also a photographer and was able to fix it for me before we went to Spain! Potentially dope film pics to come!
No puedo más. Congrats & thx if you got this far! The list could probably go para siempre but here is a bit about me & a recent life update
Sorry for being so MIA lately - I’m currently out in the woods on a photography retreat soaking up every moment of bliss. ✌🏼 I’m so excited to share everything I’ve been able to capture this week! Stay tuned my dudes.
There was a strong bridal party game this weekend! Props to @lexierathgeber and all her ladies! And special thanks to my girl Kim of @threesistersphoto for being a flawless second shooter! Loved having you😘😘❤️
So the past week I’ve been in Maui, having an amazing time & enjoying every moment of it! On Friday, I was so honored to be apart of Chris & Kelsey’s beautiful big day! It was the most perfect day here on Maui 🌴 Stay tuned for more previews from their Hawaiian wedding day!!
Friday’s adventure elopement took these two travel lovers (all the way from New Zealand!) from an oceanfront ceremony and cruise in Sooke, with the bride’s parents as their witnesses, to the top of the Malahat for a reception celebration on the edge of a cliff. 🇩🇪🇳🇿 Congratulations to Nele & Josh, being a part of your celebration was an incredible honour 💕 || captured beautifully by @taylorroadesweddings || #epicelopement#westcoastwedding
It’s been a pretty eventful weekend here! Wedding yesterday, today a 6+ hour road trip for an engagement session (watch on my stories!) but still feel the love from the beautiful couples who have allowed me to play a small part in their love stories! 😄 #feelingthelove
Kicking off the long weekend with a wedding this morning! I got to do Rachel’s bridesmaid makeup today, and am excited that I get to do her own wedding later this summer ❤️ (also these are her natural lashes, so jealous!)
That feeling you get when you realize this year is going to be a good one.
My wedding season started last weekend with Eunice & Eddie, and what a great way to go about it. The warm people surrounding these two made their day even more special, and of course made my day that much more fun.
Thank you to Eunice & Eddie for reminding me why I love this job.
One of my favorite weddings I’ve seen this year is Marcus and Marissa’s. Marcus pushed Marissa out of the way of a fast approaching car at the Charlottesville rally last year and was hit hard. He survived, they both did, and were married. @mharris_studios got this amazing shot and everything about this wedding seems fabulous!
the first peek of all the fun that’s to come... 🎉💕🕺🏼🥂🍾 they say it takes a village to raise a child, and I’d say it definitely takes a team to plan a really good party... I’m thrilled to work alongside this amazing group of women and can’t wait for a wicked summer and lots of fun ahead. now it’s off to today’s colourful boho inspired celebration!! 📷: by @ashleyferreira of @dragonflightphotography || #justyourstandardheadshots 💁🏻♀️ #REBRANDdropsfall2018
✨Now Booking 2018✨
I'm so exited to announce that my 2018 wedding bookings are already filling up! I have some openings left and would be delighted to get you ready on your special day, so make sure to contact me before everything gets booked up!