The EASIEST vegan chilli you will ever Make!! ⠀
1 tablespoon vegetable oil⠀
1 onion, chopped⠀
2 to 3 carrots, chopped⠀
3 cloves garlic, minced⠀
1 green pepper, chopped⠀
1 red pepper, chopped⠀
2 to 3 stalks celery, chopped⠀
1 tablespoon chilli powder⠀
1/2 (200g) punnet mushrooms, chopped⠀
2 (400g) tins peeled plum tomatoes, chopped⠀
1 (400g) tin kidney beans, undrained⠀
1 (340g) tin sweetcorn, undrained⠀
1 tablespoon ground cumin⠀
1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano⠀
1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil⠀
Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook onions, carrots and garlic until tender. Stir in green pepper, red pepper, celery and chilli powder. Cook until vegetables are tender, about 6 minutes.⠀
Stir in mushrooms, and cook 4 minutes. Stir in tomatoes, kidney beans and sweetcorn. Season with cumin, oregano and basil. Bring to the boil, and reduce heat to medium. Cover, and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.⠀
Who has got that #FridayFeeling ?
You NEED to try this vegan, no refined sugar brownie recipe. All ingredients available from OOTW:
-2 cups of almond flour
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 2 cups of coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup of raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup of raw choc chips
Recipe: - Cook almond milk and 1 cup of the flour over low heat, stirring constantly, until it reaches the consistency of a gluey paste (yum).
- Remove from heat and let cool completely.
- Mix coconut sugar, mashed banana, salt, vanilla, cacao powder and coconut oil, and then add the flour-water mixture.
- Mix well.
- Add the remaining 1 cup of flour, plus the baking powder and raw chocolate chips.
- Spread mixture into a greased 11x7-inch pan.
- Bake at 350ºF for 25 minutes, or until knife inserted into center of pan comes out clean.
- ENJOY! Please let us know if you try this.