Love helping clients with more than just buying and selling... here’s a progress pic of some friends new outdoor dining space. If you need ANYTHING real estate related, don’t hesitate to call! I’ve got someone for everything! #californiaroom#outdoordining#construction
The smooth operation of our recent installation of Motorised External Blinds completes this impeccably designed home in Bridgeman Downs, Brisbane. Shading up to 7m in width and 5m drops!
Product: Veue Zipscreen Extreme System, Orion Blinds
Fabric: Visiontex Ultra
Architect:TSA Architects Fortitude Valley, Qld.
Builder: Scott Harris Constructions, Qld.
Some of my favorite outdoor living favorites to help you spring into summer... 1. Sundial Outdoor Chair - Palm: gorgeous palm print, amazing shape, super comfortable, and it swivels!
2. Woodside Mirror: weather-resistant teak, rust-resistant backing, and heavy enough for unpredictable summer breezes.
3. Teak Sling Chair: weather-friendly fabric, complimentary teak frame, and perfect for lounging & relaxation.
4. Whitewashed Rattan Hurricane: rich leather handle, recycled glass hurricane, and classic whitewashed rattan exterior.
5. Outdoor Hanging Chair: weather-friendly sculptural frame, scooped seat for cozy relaxation, heavy-duty loop & rope, and already comes with a pillow!
6. Avalon Daybed: French-inspired design, made of rattan, and perfect lazy afternoons & summer naps!
7. Eastport Umbrella: old-school glamour meets pagoda-style design, all anchored by a weighted base (sold separately). 8. Palm Outdoor Pillow Cover: a bold tropical palm print & conveniently interchangeable.
9. Teak Camp Stool: weather-friendly fabric for an indoor/outdoor essential.
10. Harbour Island Floor Pillow: weather-hardy fabric, perfect for layering & lounging.
11. Suffolk Tray: a marriage of texture, warmth, and a simplicity, perfect for entertaining.
12. Goa Side Table: monochrome sunshine yellow, side table or statement piece, and not too shabby for back-up seating. .