Try this delicious Couscous recipe using Pickld’s Savoury Coconut & Coriander Seasoning Premium Blend. This easy recipe only takes 20 minutes to make, and is the perfect light meal.
150g cooked couscous
5 brussel sprouts, sliced
250g podded broad beans*
2 tablespoons pecan nuts, broken into pieces
5 fresh dates, pitted & diced
5 tablespoons olive oil
3 tablespoons PICKLD Savoury Coconut & Coriander Seasoning Premium Blend
Salt & pepper to taste
How To Cook:
1. Heat oil in a pan and add the pecan nuts and dates. Stir for 2 minutes.
2. Add brussel sprouts and broad beans and stir for another minute.
3. Add salt, stir well, cover with a lid and cook for another 4 minutes.
4. Add the cooked couscous and the PICKLD Savoury Coconut Seasoning and stir for another 2 minutes.
5. Serve hot with a sprinkle of PICKLD Savoury Coconut Seasoning Blend. *Note: If you are time poor, you can buy the frozen broad beans. Add the broad beans to pan of boiling water and cook for 2 min. Then add it to cold water. Once cooled, you can remove the thick outer skin and use the beans inside, which will have a sweet and nutty taste without the chewy outside skin.
Pickld’s Savoury Coconut & Coriander Seasoning Premium Blend and other Pickld Seasonings are available at www.innerorigin.com/marie (link in bio)