For the next couple of weeks for The MAX ELITE, we are putting a little extra focus on the booty! We don’t know about you, but we always get a little worried when summer comes around and we are not feeling our best. So, for the next 21 days, we are going to be squatting, lunging, jumping and all sorts of crazy moves. Come join us and the rest of The MAX fit fam and feel the burn!
We will be posting a new workout every day. Make sure to check in every morning over at dumbbellhousewife.com and themax-performancegym.com & finish the workout by the end of the day. You guys down? If you are committed add your name to the comments below. Tag @dumbbellhousewife and @themax_maxedoutperformance if you want a shout out.
WHEN IN DOUBT, SQUAT IT OUT!
SUMMER BOOTY CHALLENGE
*100 power squats
*50 donkey kicks on each side
*20 weighted squats(HEAVY DUMBBELLS)
*10 weighted jump squats(10lb dumbbells)
Eat to Compete #15 ⠀
Weight Loss and Weight Gain⠀
1. To lose weight, reduce your calories consumed per day by 500 - 1000 calories. Do that for a week and see if your weight changes. If not, drop by no more than 500 calories and test it again for a week.⠀
2. To gain mass, eat 300 - 500 more calories per day. Increase protein and carbohydrate intake, especially after workouts.⠀
3. You should lose no more than 1 - 2 pounds per week. Any more than that is not healthy.⠀
4. Reducing calories will mean your body uses fat but will also use some muscle mass as well. To avoid loss of muscle, increase protein intake to 35-40% and drop carbohydrates to 40% of your calories. Avoid white bread, pasta and rice. Stick to whole grains.⠀
5. Supplements? Most are not good. Caffeine and Green Tea Extract are both good and well researched.⠀
There are more areas covered in a document I created on weight loss. Message me to get a copy!
I am happy because I make my ME happy... YOU and only you are in charge of your happiness! #LoveYourself#lindadurbesson#ldfit .
What is your astrological sign?here is ♐️ Sagittarius 🏹 comment below 😏👇