I was tagged by one of my favorite pages @dances.with.cinema in this exciting exercise of posting my favorite 10 movie scenes. I'm tagging you along since i am sincerely interested in seeing yours, so tag me back when you post or comment about it 😊. If you're not tagged i'm inviting you to do just the same 😊 Let's play! Here are mine unranked.
1. The Godfather- Fredo's fate in a somber foreboding boat ride could say a thousand words about bereavement. CHILLING is the word.
2. Donnie Brasco - the ending scene with Rusty leaving his valuables & kissing his wife goodbye; a premonition as SHRILL as a gunshot.
3. Incendies - from pool scene up to the reading of the letters is the movie's most powerful 20 mins. MIND BLOWING
4. GOT Battle of The Bastards - HBO competes with amazing screenplay and directing with the heroic arrival of the Knights of the Vale. REDEMPTIVE.
5. Chungking Express - Bizzare Attraction the Wong Kar Wai way. Faye Wong scene is FLIRTATOUS and PLAYFUL Be ready for a last song syndrome.
6. Birdcage- Robin William's Madonna sequence is one of the most hilarious scenes ever filmed. I scrubbed on it for 5 times laughing to death.
7. City Of God - the initiation scene of the kids will rip your sanity into pieces...helplessly. Disturbed me for daysssss.
8. Django unchained- Jonah Hill leading the scene where the Klan was bitching and bratting about the mask is one hilarious part you would watch over and over.
9. Kill Bill- Ending scene; Straight pan on Lucy Liu's face, then a gradual zoom out for a head shot and what will unfold is how BAD ASS Tarantino is.
10. Sophie's Choice- Meryl Streep is being asked by Nazi's to choose which among her two kids will be sent to the gas chamber. Failure to choose will send both of kids to die. Now the AGONiZInG 5 minutes of this movie is the defining moment if its title.
From 2016, we have the spy drama, Allied.
Directed by Robert Zemeckis and starring Brad Pitt and Marion Cotillard, Allied rises above your average spy thriller release.
In 1942, a Canadian intelligence officer in North Africa encounters a female French Resistance fighter on a mission behind enemy lines. While reuniting in London some time later, their personal relationship is tested by the pressure of war.
I went into Allied with minimal expectations. It was basically director, actors and story? Check, sounds good to me.
I know many who have downgraded Allied for various reasons, yet I feel it was better than I expected. It was a different take on the horrors of war and had you guessing from one minute to the next.
I thought the spy angle was fleshed out well and kept you off balance while delivering a quality story line thanks in part to the talent involved.
My Score: 7/10
보고 싶었던 영화들 몰아봤던 날.
만화책도 애니도 다 챙겨봤던.♡
역시 타케오와 린코는 고구마답답이지만
캐스팅이 넘나 좋아서 몰입하고 봤네.♡
친구가 추천해준 영화.
와.. 귀농도 나름 매력있는것 같은데?
아저씨가 뜬금 없이 닭던져주고 간 장면은
엄마가 좋아할 것 같은 영화.
엄마랑 같이 다시 봐야지.♡
「치즈 인 더 트랩」
음. 연서 언니가 너무 예뻣지만.
나는 드라마가 더 좋았던.
영화가 아닌 예고편을 보는 듯 한 느낌?
아니면 짧은 영화 리뷰를 보는 느낌?
하지만 연서 언니는 정말 예뻣다.♡
내일은 사진 찍으러 나가야겠다.