Ámate tú misma
Lo suficiente como para actuar de acuerdo a lo que dicte tu felicidad..
Lo suficiente como para dejar atrás todo el drama del pasado
Lo suficiente como par elevar tus estándares para tener una relación..
Lo suficiente para alimentar tu mente y tú cuerpo de manera saludable...
Lo suficiente como para perdonarte;
Para seguir con tu frente en alto,
Caminando hacia delante sin mirar atrás❤️ #SelfWorth#Love#DontKillMyVibe#FelizMiercoles#MoveOn
Mucho se derrumba a mi alrededor y el camino incierto es, Inestable, incoloro ,inseguro... Sin miedo te enfrento ,sin saber que mas podria perder esta vez, Con la esperanza mas de ganar en este nuevo viaje ,sin lamentar, aprendiendo a aceptar ,perdonar y no volver atras... Que el tiempo pase ,que las cosas pasen... Que me encuentre en el lugar y tiempo correcto, al menos alguna vez ... En este mar tan inquieto...yo quiero crecer
• Might seem a bit crazy... but if you want to know something about me, the best person to ask is me?! So over hearing rumours and stories about what I may or may have not said and done, especially from people who have no relevance to my life anymore. Theres always 2 sides to a story, theirs & mine so I don’t know how people end up having 5 different versions. All I can say is the best way to move on & fix yourself is by removing anyone or anything that brings you down, assumes and spreads lies & stories about you. Keep your circle small & you’ll be surprised at how many problems disappear🤙🏼😇 #truth#rant#preach#negativepeople#behappy#positivevibes#rumourhasit#overit#moveon#fakefriends#fakelove#hatersgonnahate#loyalty
You are not home. You are not the corner of my dreams I run to when the universe unnerves me. You are not the pillow I lay my head on when times get tough. You are not the friend I turn to when people become more unpredictable than animals. You are not the calm of the sea, the sound of the waves crashing on the sand the way my heart does when its hurting. You are not home. I am.
M.r.x, Things I’ll tell my daughter
Notes on day 5: making room for our betrayers ~~~
Scripture that stood out to me:
Exodus 23:4-5: “If you come across your enemy’s ox or donkey wandering off, be sure to return it. If you see the donkey of someone who hates you fallen down under its load, do not leave it there; be sure you help them with it.
* it’s not enough to just ignore, or even simply be at peace with our enemy, but we are to actively seek out ways to love them. .
Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.
* I need to be more intentional about living like I believe this verse. .
Give to everyone who asks of you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back
* this verse is like sand in my shoes. Everything in me wants to fight for what I’ve earned. But I find myself needing to remember that nothing here on earth is mine, nor have I earned anything, but rather it is all the Lord’s and I am merely a steward of it. Will I be generous with the Lord’s things even to my enemies?
* The whole story of Peter denying his affiliation with Jesus out of convenience (and possibly fear) in order to warm himself by the soldiers’ fire angers me so much, until I realize that I myself do this. .
John 21:15-19 (but verse 17 specifically)
Peter was hurt because Jesus asked him the third time, “Do you love me?”
* I think Peter was hurt because he wanted Jesus to know that he loved him. He might of wondered “why is Jesus questioning my love for him a third time?” Or “does he not believe me?” But all along it was because Jesus knew that Peter would betray him by denying him three times. Jesus kept inviting him back even after each betrayal Peter would be reinstated 💛 When I read the first part of her story I desperately wanted to hear the end. I wanted to hear about the woman being confronted and humbled. I wanted revenge for the writer, and I wanted an ending of the wrongdoer crying and begging for forgiveness, realizing her transgressions. .
A natural emotion I’m sure, but it is the glory of God that he does not treat us like this. God is not interested in revenge.
Percakapan malam ini sama temen laaaaaamaaaaa bangeet
membuatku semakin yakin buat move on
thank you mbak hep smoga bisa niru kamu yang bisa menjadi tempat berbagi buat sesama
jangan lupa daftar jadi tim penggembira 😂😂😂😂 #curcol#curhat#kuduapa#moveon #
Tough times never last, only tough people do. The past can’t hurt you, not unless you let it. Breathe, and remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure. We can gain experience from the past, but we can't relive it; we can hope for the future, but we don't know if there is one. Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards. 🦄🦋💕 #共勉之