Physicality, focus and language will change/improve your state!
Stand up straight, lift your sternum, focus on the things you want in life and choose the right language to support you :)
Great inputs from the man @tonyrobbins
Awesome seminar in london @upw.london
Одной из тем, которая всегда меня интересовала, продолжает быть тема привычек: как приобретать хорошие я уже знаю, но как избавляться от плохих - гораздо более сложный вопрос.
По моему опыту, силы воли и дисциплины недостаточно если нет внутренней мотивации и личной причины достичь цели. Иногда это может быть страх (например, риск испорченного здоровья), глубокая мечта, к которой из-за всех сил стремишься, или конкретный важный дедлайн. Если этих элементов нет, сила воли поможет продержаться первые 2-3 недели, но потом эффект сойдёт на нет.
В книге «Зависимый мозг», которую я сейчас дочитываю, красной нитью проходит мысль о том, что медитации и осознанность в каждом поступке - вот что является ключом для изменения привычного автоматического поведения.
Сейчас я начала вновь регулярно медитировать с приложением Insight Timer, это оказалось более глубоким опытом чем Headspace, хотя основные принципы одинаковы. Крайне советую попробовать это приложение, оно также бесплатно.
От каких вредных привычек вы никак не можете избавиться? Как работаете над этим?
Here is a summary from my Facebook live last week.... (or at least what I intended to say 😊)
• “Health begins on the inside”: this means self-care, self preservation, self talk and slowing the F down!!!
• I’m seeing it all around me, women are exhausted, frazzled, strung out because we are trying to do it all
• I was feeling myself head this way last week and had to take my own advice and “Slow Down”!
• As women we are living to this model, this program, that tells us we have to do it all, be it all, and if we don’t then we are a failure
• We need to stop measuring ourselves up against other women who “have their shit together”
• There is no such thing as ‘superwoman’ and it is dangerous to think that this is the ideal of who we need to be
• We need more #realness in this world. I’m the first to put my hand up to let people know, I have a plenty of help during the week, that allows me to do what I do. I don’t pretend to have some magical powers and able to juggle everything. I. HAVE. HELP. Plain and simple
• I’m a huge advocate for the women I work with to encourage them to accept help. It doesn’t make you a bad mum, a bad wife or a failure, because you can’t “do it all”. No one can! And anyone who pretends they can, are either lying, or on a one way ticket to exhaustion!
• It’s important to value YOUR time. Spending time on yourself is not a luxury, it’s a necessity. It’s as necessary as food and water for our health.
• If we don’t prioritize ourselves first, we are going to have to pay the piper at some point. There will come a time when our body will say no more!
• As women we are wired differently to men. We need to ebb and flow, we need to embrace down time. It’s part of our very nature
• When you honour this. When you learn to slow down, to allow yourself some time to spend on YOU, life becomes infinitely better
• Relationships, health, love... all improve.
• I invite you to start saying ‘no’ to things so you can start saying ‘yes’ to yourself 😘 .
Ever see the movie “Pay it Forward”? What an inspiring movie and fabulous material used in thousands of presentations ever since! What is the ONE THING you can do now for yourself, that by doing it you are not only helping yourself but others too? 🧐💡
I hope you all had a beautiful Earth Day & an opportunity to nurture your Soul. A time to give love to our Mama Earth. 💖 🌍💖 Yes, every day should be earth day. Being in Montana, we love and appreciate this land so much. This piece of the Mother.
I honestly do believe we are the keepers of the land we we call our homes. And a responsibility to be proactive globally.
We are teaching our daughters this profound responsibility & how vital it is to take care of Her.
As a Mom, I am very very concerned about giving her & my (our) future generations a thriving Earth to live in, that is full of vitality and life.
I don't want to explain why the oceans are dying, the rhinos and the rainforests are no longer.
All for greed & consumerism.
I want to be part of the solution.
This card so beautifully calls each of us to action, in contributing our part, into healing Mama Earth and our relationships with each other & the way we live.
Securing that beautiful future we dream of in our Souls.
This evening my daughter and I said a prayer & gave Mama Earth love as we placed our hands on her beating heart.
We love you Mama. ❤🌍❤ 🌈🌱👑🌷🗻🌲🌋🌾💚🏞🌳🌄🌲🌼🌻🌺 #earthday2018#mamaearth#earthmother#earthschool#soulschool#gaia#hope#futuregenerations#mindfullness#bethechangeyouwanttoseeintheworld#weareone
Troppo spesso evitiamo le emozioni rifugiandoci nella razionalità limitando, di fatto, le cose belle della vita lasciando spazio, purtroppo, alle malattie psicosomatiche.
Dobbiamo allora imparare a "ri-conoscere" le emozioni, per viverle appieno e ottenere una maggiore consapevolezza di sé.
Purtroppo però l’abitudine a reprimere i sentimenti negativi porta ad anestetizzare anche quelli positivi, facendo perdere intensità e senso alla vita.
Cosa fare quindi? Come agire di fronte alle emozioni più comuni?
1) ARGINA LA GELOSIA
Un pizzico di sana gelosia è normale, ma bisogna saperla tenere sotto controllo per evitare che degeneri.
Arginarla significa compiere un lungo percorso interiore che può iniziare esercitandosi a pensare che chi amiamo in fondo ha scelto noi.
2) ASCOLTA LA TRISTEZZA
Quando abbiamo il morale a terra risultiamo “rassegnati”, “stanchi”, “apatici” e se la tristezza non viene “curata” può dar vita a numerose malattie (tachicardia, ulcere, coliti, dolori muscolari, cefalee...) Cosa fare quindi?
Iniziamo a esprimere noi stessi e le nostre emozioni (anziché soffocarle); non necessariamente dobbiamo essere sempre pronti a risolvere i problemi degli altri; smettiamo di lamentarci; ricerchiamo nuove esperienze e teniamo un diario per scoprire le azioni che alimentano questo stato d’animo.
3) NEUTRALIZZA LA PAURA
La paura è un’emozione che, se ignorata, limita o inibisce totalmente la libertà di azione e di pensiero, impedendo di condurre una vita soddisfacente.
Qual è il modo migliore per affrontare la paura?
Passare all’azione in modo costruttivo!
Ogni volta che “riconosci” la paura… affrontala! La paura se ne andrà via quando riconoscerai il suo messaggio e agirai…
4) DAI VOCE ALLA RABBIA
La rabbia diventa negativa e distruttiva nel momento in cui non la riconosciamo e usiamo nel momento in cui emerge, ma viene repressa con conseguenze dannose non solo per se stessi, ma anche per gli altri.
Fin da piccoli ci insegnano che è cattivo e sbagliato esprimere la collera...reprimendola, è più probabile che la rabbia esploda in momenti inopportuni; non solo… si ritorce contro di noi in atteggiamenti depressivi e di inferiorità!
meditation is often seen as a spiritual practice, it can be difficult to think of it as something with proven, scientific benefits. But the reality is, meditation isn’t just about connecting with and healing your soul — meditation has real, physical effects on mind and meditation doesn’t just change the brain in the moment, while you’re meditating: the benefits are long-term and lasting.
To understand the scientific benefits of meditation, we must first understand the brain because every meditation benefit comes from the effects that meditation has on the brain.
The neuroplasticity of the brain
brain is constantly changing. Scientists call this neuroplasticity and it works like this:
Every thought, experience, mood, belief, emotion and action is a series of electrical impulses firing off in the brain, fed by various chemicals.
Each time they fire off, they strengthen. So every time we repeat an action, thought, belief or emotion, we physically strengthen that connection — literally, our brain changes. As we strengthen connections, other connections fade away and the physical structure of our brain changes.
This neuroplasticity happens automatically, but it actually gives us a lot of power.
When we become aware of and intentional with our thoughts, we are taking control of how our brain changes.
This is why meditation is so powerful.
It doesn’t matter what type of meditation we choose to engage in. The conscious decision to be calm and mindful will physically change the brain to be more calm and mindful
let’s look at how these changes can specifically manifest themselves into our life.
1. Meditation Makes us Happy
2. Meditation Can Releive Symptoms Of Depression
3. Meditation Alleviates Stress
4. Meditation Stops Anxiety And Worry
5. Meditation Makes The Healthy Areas Of our Brain Grow
6. Meditation Helps us Focus
7. Meditation Makes us Creative
Your Daily Reminder: always be YOU. Don’t be someone else so people will love you. Be your weird, unique and incredible self and the right people who will really love you for who YOU are will come into your life.
Why do we despise Monday's so much and Live for the weekend? It seems to me that a lot of people (myself included) fall victim to the 'daily grind', we spend 4 or 5 days out of 7 desperately wishing we were somewhere else, while accepting out current reality as the norm.
We have passions that become past times, goals that become dreams and (brilliant) ideas that become distant memories. We accept that "this is just the way things are". .
But... We live in a world, a current climate that offers SO much opportunity, never before have we been afforded with so much choice and freedom to change... So please don't let old behaviours and ways of thinking stop you from doing something that you believe in, something that you're passionate about. Don't let someone (you) stop you from achieving something because you're afraid of failure, or worse, afraid of leaving the comfort, leaving what you have become used to. .
Discomfort equals change, change means growth and growth leads to opportunity. .
Use each day (Monday's included) to do something to work towards your goals, to do something just for you 💙
Everything you see around you was once an idea in someone’s head. Don’t let your dreams become unfulfilled thoughts, take action and dreams becoming a reality WILL happen. If you need guidance on how to make this happen, sign up for my 6-Month Program today and start changing your life!