There will always be someone who underestimates you. They are blind to your potential. They don’t believe in you. They put limitations on themselves, and their dreams, and they try to project their playing small onto you.
But they don’t define your future. You do. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Focus on your dream. Your outcomes. Only you define what you can achieve.
Prove them wrong. ✨Do it for you. For your vision. For the people who need you. ♥️
Live these humans so much! I’ve always admired the tenacity, courage, and fervor of my parents. Incredible what force humans can become with such characteristics. // Looking so forward to writing their stories one day soon.
I need a whole lotta this today!! .
Busy schedule today at work, I’m completely booked up which is good. I get a 30 minuet break so at least I can eat something real quick. .
I just finished my weekend to-do list! Well, I decided to axe a couple things as a trade off for mental health. Amongst other things, I got my hand-painted patio umbrellas up on the website and the email sent out! Whew. Now I’ll enjoy this glorious spring day in my blooming garden and drink this beautiful bottle of bubbles. Happy Sunday!
I loved the way Abby’s custom pink • pandemonium • tee turned out that I added it to the shop!! Infant to size 14/16 available now! Oh and did I mention that there’s a special deal going on in our VIP group? You don’t want to miss this!!
We were made with great care & designed for purpose. You have important work to do that no one can do quite like you can. Instead of filling every moment with noise and busy, let’s search for that higher purpose again.
Happy earth day! 🌍(every day is earth day tho) But it is anyways a good reminder to love the mother earth we live on, as we are one with it and it‘s nice to treat it the way we ourselves‘d like to be treated ☺️ 📷: @reformation and gotta love this t-shirt of theirs btw
Happy Earth Day!! As I’ve grown older, I have come to appreciate this earth deeply. I have learned that it is not something we are entitled too, but something we are extremely blessed to have. I am grateful for the opportunity I’ve had to see the beauty of the earth, and am always awestruck with God’s creation. We need to treat the earth the same way we treat our bodies- with respect and honor. I am really thankful for the opportunity this shop has given me to make a small difference helping the earth, and I will continue to strive to do better. Thank you for your continued support of this little shop. Let us continue to blaze the trail!
Do you love feminism, illustrating or designing? Have a great idea for a new She Shirt? Today’s your lucky day! We are offering you the chance to design your very own She Shirt, which will be featured in our new collection! —————————————————————————— The themes are:
1) Body Hair
2) Period Poverty/ Stigma around Menstruation. —————————————————————————— Rules and Guidelines:
- You may enter as many designs as you’d like
- Designs must be completely your own
- Designs MUST relate to one of the following themes: body hair, period poverty or stigma around menstruation —————————————————————————— How to Enter:
- Send your design to us as a JPEG or PNG file along with your name, age and contact details
- Please also include a brief blurb on your inspiration for the design
- Send your entry to email@example.com by Midnight 20th May 2018 —————————————————————————— Please Note:
- If successful, you will be credited as the designer on our website and social media platforms
- You will also be invited to attend our photoshoot in late May/early June —————————————————————————— Good Luck!
Recently back from Paris, but missing my 🥐 and ☕️, so I’m re-creating this lovely Parisian day. Isn’t that one of the best things about life? You can have a beautiful time no matter where you are; simply choose to dream and make it your own. ❤️ ✨