What a finish!!!
Throwback to @bammauk 34 when Rhys "Skeletor" Mckee avenged his only loss inside the cage against the very tough Tim Barnett. Rhys put on a sensational performance stopping Tim in the first round to become the Bamma World champion 🌎🏆
(Highlight by @smacktalkfighting)
Bamma 35 is just around the corner one of the best shows around! @rhysmckeemma @storminnorman6116 @markandrew95 @donard_mc
Follow @smacktalkfighting for the best MMA highlights
Full selection of Frog Kids bikes in stock ready to go! Come in store and we can size your child up for the correct model. Prices starting from £115! 🐸 ——————————————
@frogbikes are a small British company dedicated to making cycling fun for children. They believe that the lighter the bike, the easier it is for children to learn to ride, and to enjoy it more as they progress. Many kids' bikes on the market weigh nearly as much as the child!
I'm so pleased to meet @daud_cino_yordan a former world title challenger and former two-time, two division (featherweight & lightweight) IBO champion. On 22th April 2018 he completely destroyed Russian lightweight champion, Pavel Malikov with a devastating body shot to acquire the WBO I|C lightweight belt and, more importantly, a right to face the WBA 135lb champion, as the fight was billed the WBA lightweight title eliminator.
Squats from last night. Probably a weird view too, but oh, well. Lol
Tips from me'
1. Really get that bar placed when you go in. I like low bar, and I place it just under my traps. It's like I have a little pocket for the bar. Lol
2. Try to come out from the rack with less steps, less energy used in my opinion before you squat.
3. Take a big deep breath in, squat, and exhale on the way up. KEEP YOUR HEAD Up. I always keep my gaze high to keep my gaze up. Your head follows your eyes.
4. Don't let your knees come in when lifting from the squat. Focus on driving through your heels, and I personally push out. Helps me.
5. Remember that it doesn't always have to be butt to the floor. If you look it up, different heights will work different muscles. I do always try to hit parallel though. If I can't hit parallel with a weight I normally don't increase the weight.
6. When putting the bar in, just lean into it. I used to stop and try to place it, but someone showed me the other way. So when you come in, instead of pausing and semi squatting to drop it on the bar; kind of, let the bar go forward, hit the back, then just kind of drop/place it. Obviously make sure you're not letting it to go not holders underneath. Sorry if I didn't explain well.
But yah, those are my own personal tips. I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL, so don't come at me. Lol 😎
Just trying to get a feel for my pace for my workout tonight. Gonna try for 2x4k @ 1:47.5. The 1:45 felt pretty maintainable at a 24 but I don't feel like I'll hold it for 8k. Too tired to do it this morning so I'm gonna pick up some sleep real quick before work. #lightweight#pacing#rowing#concept2#erg#erging