Easy Peasy Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps. I am all about Lettuce Wraps lately. They are quick, easy and there are so many varieties. These Buffalo Chicken wraps are quick and tasty! #itswhatsfordinner#lifesapantry#eathealthy#glutenfree#dairyfree#soyfree#lettucewraps#buffalochicken#eatwhatyoulove#texaspete#kroger#glutenfreebreadcrumbs
1lb Boneless, Trimmed Chicken Breast
3 Cups Texas Pete Wing Sauce
2 Cups GF Bread Crumbs
1/2 Large Carrot
1/2 Head Small Red Cabbage
Salt and Pepper to Taste
1 Head of Butter, Bibb or Leafy Green Lettuce (washed and dried)
Cooking Oil Spray
Directions : - Cut 1lb Trimmed Chicken Breast into strips
- Put Chicken into Ziploc Bag or Tupperware Container
- Add 2 Cups of Texas Pete Wing Sauce. Place in fridge to marinate for 20 minutes (or overnight)
- Preheat Oven to 400°F
- Line a large baking pan with parchment paper and cooking spray
- While oven is preheating, cut carrot into matchsticks and thinly slice red cabbage
- Wash and Dry Lettuce leaves of your choice. Remove any hardy stems. - In a shallow Tupperware container or bowl add 2 Cups of GF Bread Crumbs and salt and pepper to taste
- Remove chicken from fridge. Drop each piece of chicken into bread crumbs and cover evenly. Place onto baking sheet.
- Place Chicken in oven for 24-30 minutes. Turn chicken halfway through.
- Once chicken is thoroughly cooked, remove from oven.
- Add one cup of Texas Pete Wing Sauce to a bowl.
- Prep Lettuce Wraps with Lettuce leaves, carrots and red cabbage.
- Dip 2-3 pieces of chicken in sauce and place on top of Lettuce.
Finish plating and enjoy!!!
You would think I would always eat the food I make for clients. You would be wrong. Usually once I make 15 batches of something, I don’t want to look at it, let alone eat it. But after realizing how much we were eating out (read: eating garbage), I’ve been making an effort to eat the food I’m already spending time making. #whataconcept#mealprep#privatechef#lettucewraps#clientfavorite#sriracha 🌶 🦃
Banh xeo is a popular street food that is sold all over Vietnam. These thin and crispy savoury crepes are served with lettuce, herbs and nuoc mam dipping sauce. A great recipe to wow your friends for lunch or dinner.
Veggie burger, sprouts, raw hummus, carrots wrapped in crispy slightly bitter lettuce leaves/wraps. I would like to substitute every tortilla wrap with this lettuce. And also add this hot sauce to everything. This was a delicious, clean, healthy lunch @veryjuicebar in Brooklyn. Also a mucho matcha smoothie, which is my favorite!