HEALTH & FITNESS facts:
Visceral fat is a type of body fat that's stored within the abdominal cavity. It's located near several vital organs, including the liver, stomach, and intestines. ... Belly fat can also be subcutaneous fat, stored just under the skin. How to Lose Visceral Fat
1. Cut out all trans fats from your diet.
2. Don't drink a lot of alcohol.
3. Do resistance training.
4. Do high-intensity interval training (HIIT).
5. Improve your hormone profile.
6. Keep cortisol levels under control.
7. Maintain good sleep hygiene.
8. Take the right supplements.
I’m in tears right now.. I worked so damn hard for this.. BUT I DID IT!!!!!!!! I finally fucking did it!!!!! 315lb SQUAT!!!! I did it not once, but THREE times!!! I know my form could be better, especially the last two attempts but I was tired.
A big 🖕🏽 to everyone who said I couldn’t do it!! I’ll keep proving you guys wrong!! And for those who supported me, who keep supporting me, thank you. Thank you so much.. #lafitnessuniversal#lafitness#miggysquats#squats#legs#progressnotperfection
Thermovex is a sugar-free #metabolic formula with 3G of CLA complex and 8G of Fiber per serving
Available in the following delicious flavors:
🍏 Green Apple
🍒 Cherry Orange
🍋 Mango Lemonade