Chicken Taco for lunch. Yum!
Grated mozzarella and Parmesan mixed together onto a oven tray. Sprinkle some garlic salt, a little ground cumin and on grease proof... into the oven. pull out once turning brown, fold over a wooden spoon straight away to create the taco shell. Fill with your choice.
I have roast chicken, Avacado, cucumber, Capsicum, lettuce and sour cream.
Cauliflower pizza crust 🍕 (only 5g net carbs per slice and I cut mine into quarters) - great success!! (Borat voice 😂) I’ll definitely spread the “dough” thinner next time (the centre was still pretty loose) but the taste was on point!! This was the perfect fix for my pizza craving. Just add whatever low carb sauce you want, and whatever toppings! (I didn’t have mozzarella so cheddar it was! 🧀) Recipe and ingredients below! .
Ingredients for “dough”: 1/2 large head of cauliflower, 1 egg, cup of cheese, 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, oregano to taste (optional) .
1. Preheat oven to 400-425 (I like using the convection option on our stove to get it nice and crispy).
2. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
3. Pulse cauliflower in a blender until rice like consistency.
4. Pour into a bowl and microwave for 7 min (approx) so it’s soft.
5. Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
6. Spread evenly on the tray and place in the oven. Cook for 15 min or until “dough” is set and crispy to your liking!
TIP: Spread “dough” mixture fairly thin so it cooks all the way through!