C'est les vacances 👯🍕 Vous souhaitez faire plaisir à votre fille ?
La première pyjama party sur Lorient a lieu le 28 avril!!!
Au programme : Karaoké, jeux, tatouages éphémères, vernis ... le tout accompagné de pizza, friandises ... C'est LE moment pour en profiter pour aller au restaurant ou au cinéma en amoureux ou entre amis 😛
Il reste encore quelques places ... Dépêchez vous 😜
Belle journée à vous 👦🏼🍼😍 #vacances#bretagne#enfant#jeuxdenfants#activiteenfant#lorient#fun#jeux#pizza
Here is #MyTop9BoardGames since last year, thanks to @theboardgeek! Those are not my 9 favorite of all times, but they are 9 games that made me say "WOW" in the past 12 months. • Terraforming Mars - What can I say that's not already been said... It sits at the very top of my favorite games of all time and I very much enjoy every single game I played of it, which must be around a dozen times in the past year at least.
• Raiders of the North Sea - It was there last year, it's back again! A great worker placement game at its core, and both expansions are making this game even richer in strategies and hard choices. Can't wait for the solo variant coming later this year.
• Lisboa - Only played once but, man! , what an experience! The game was long and it was late but I enjoyed every minute of it! So much stuff going on and so many mechanics working all together in a great synergy. I wish I can play it again soon!
• Rising Sun - Call it Cult of the New if you wish, I don't care. Rising Sun has been a great experience every time I played it lately.
• Mombasa - A unique mechanic of kind of deckbuilding, or I should say "action preparation a few turns in advance" is what sets that game apart for me. Mixed with so many different strategies going on on the board.
• Concordia - I really love the card driven aspect of the game mixed with a set collection mechanic to score as much as possible at the end of the game. Concordia is one of those games that are a must in a good gamer collection in my opinion.
• Charterstone - I really enjoy the game's legacy campaign! It's so much fun every time someone opens a crate to find out what in there. The game is still quite balanced in our group which makes it for a close game every time!
• Gloomhaven - New number 1 game on BGG for a few months now. The game deserves every honor it gets since last year. I think it will hold the top spot for a while!
• Aeon's End - A nice and interesting twist on the deckbuilding genre. I only played once, but I also immediately bought War Eternal and a few expansions to play it more and more.