Segon dia al @jazzahead
!Des de l'stand de Catalan Arts seguim presentant els nostres artistes i el nou projecte per a la primavera de 2019: @jazziambcn , que se celebrarà a @fabraicoatsbcn!
#fbf to a song I wrote a couple of years ago. It’s called ‘wailing wall’. It’s a bit of a stream of consciousness sort of thing going on with the lyrics which tells an abstract story about a person on the verge of losing faith in god/religion and the guilt that is attached to losing such faith. #singer#songwriter#jazz#folk#acoustic#wailingwall#blues
SAVE THE DATE!
New works produced, choreographed and performed by @gb_dance Performance graduating class.
April 27 – 5:30pm
George Brown College, Studio C
160 Kendal Ave
FREE SHOWING FOR ALL!
Every once in a while you come across a record on the shelves (@amoebasf in this case) of which 10% of its contents you have an understanding of. The remaining 90% breeds a stubborn curiosity, resulting in a purchase. Putting the needle on each track groove, on each disc, uncovers utter joy. Treasure has been uncovered. This is one such record. From Falty DL’s “Some Jazz Shit” to Butch & C.Vogt’s “The Infamous”, Peter Kruders “Memento” to Karin Sahraoui’s “Father’s Legacy”, and many more in between. This album bulges with beauty and sonic excitement. Get it and cherise it.