We are back at the Grape Escapade Goa this year with an expanded Live Tawa counter menu and twice the stall size. 😋❤Drop by our stall to taste the best Butter chicken-Roti, Biryani, Kebabs and much more. The food festival starts from today at the D.B.Grounds in Campal 📍🍽🍗
RAJ KACHORI 👑 King of all kachoris - this dish is rich, sweet, spicy and tangy all rolled into one 😋 Crispy on the outside and soft on the inside filled with bhallas, chickpeas, hot and sweet chutneys, yogurt, pomegranate, sev and spices 🙌🏻 @imlydelhi
As soon as we say Ghee Podi Idli in Chennai, everyone thinks about either Seena Bhai or Murugan Idli Shop. But this gem is from Prasad Veg restaurant at Sowcarpet. ❤😋💯 Places may change but the taste doesn't. .
F O R T H E L O V E O F F O O D
Let’s be honest, I basically bought this Sambar masala for the handwritten recipe. Pretending like I found it in some sweet old Amma’s recipe box! ❤️
PS this is from that Ginger Godown Spice Market I mentioned in my Stories (which is possibly a tourist trap but #yolo 😂).
Disfrutra de nuestro delicioso Methi Muther Malai, una salsa de marañon con arvejas, especias y fenogreco dale a tu paladar un toque único de lo mejor en comida de la India #pakorahut#gourmet#foodie#indiafood
Batli29, Sector 29, Gurgaon
One of the many bars in sector29, this one stood out for us because of it’s excellent service
1. Food - Crispy corn was fantastic. Tandoori chicken was average.
2. Drinks - nice brewed beer but the LIT was disappointing. 2+2 on drinks for Zomato gold users.
3. Ambience - An above average outdoor sitting. They have got 2 rooftops. The ambience on the top one is better with dim lighting.
4. Service - The manager was very helpful. Helping everyone around with finding a table and with their orders.
5. Music - The perfect playlist with all the bollywood and hollywood hits. The indoor sitting area tends to get groovy late in the night.
Food - 3.5/5 (crispy corn saves LIT’s disaster)
Ambience - 4/5 (Great music, nice rooftop and a groovy indoor)
Service - 4.5/5 (Hope they are like this everyday)