Colt making a statement about how he thinks we should have weekends off and be able to sleep in instead of being on call and having to rush back to the hospital at a moment’s notice. Colt’s dad has been on burn surgery for the past 2 months and his patients are so sick and fragile. When he is on “home call”, he often doesn’t come home, and if he comes home, he invariably gets called back in. Colt and I are so proud of him though for the integrity with which he cares for his patients. In other news, I just finished 5 weeks on the high risk obstetrics service and am starting gyn oncology again tomorrow morning! This year is flying by! #obgynresident#plasticsurgeryresident#twodoctorhousehold#goldenchild
This will always be one of Mom's favorite photos of me at 8 weeks old ❤️ I've gained a lot of new friends on here recently so here are a few fun facts about myself!
• My name is Barrot and I am a 9 month old AKC Golden Retriever!
• I was born in Ohio on June 30th, 2017!
• My breeder named me Barrot and my Mom thought that it suited me well so she kept it!
• I'm currently living in Florida for the summer 🌺🌴
• Favorite treat: PEANUT BUTTER OBVS?
• Future goalz: Become a certified therapy dog & go on all of the adventures 🙌🏻
• OH and I love my Mom...like a lot 😍 I especially love taking her socks and giving them a designer "distressed look" 😎