i promised myself i was going to wait until the first day of fall 🍂 to post my first pumpkin recipe of the year, but i just can’t do it anymore. heck, it was hard enough to wait until after the first day of september! like many of you, i make pumpkin recipes year round. pecans though? i feel like they are the forgotten stepchild of fall amazingness. pumpkin, apples and cranberries take the spotlight while sweet and crunchy pecans are often forgotten, left on the sidelines. these 🎃 VEGAN MAPLE PUMPKIN COCONUT OAT SCONES 🎃 were made from some fun experimenting in the kitchen. they’re are exactly what i’ve been craving this week. slightly sweet, perfectly pumpkin-y, fluffy, and oh-so-delicious. i can’t think of a better way to spend a cold, cloudy saturday afternoon other than nibbling on these babes!// with my parents having given up sugar for, i’ve been struggling to adapt sweet recipes to fit the bill 😫 thus, baking has presented a few problems of late. but one reason i love vegan baking is because anyone and everyone can enjoy them. and i truly want all of you here to enjoy my recipes. when i go the route of vegan baking 👩🏼🍳, my aim is to make the vegan-baked good just as tasty as the traditional recipe. sometimes that can pose a challenge, especially when, traditionally speaking, baking=butter=flavour.// i know you all face deep in amazing food 🥘, but it’s saturday and that means you get a new recipe from me. since i gave you a savoury dinner recipe in the last post, i thought it was only fair to give you a dessert this time. aren’t scones just the perfect dessert? they’re comforting, deliciously flaky and not too sweet. the pumpkin adds a nice golden colour to the dough and the spices fill the kitchen with a welcome warming aroma. if you can, put the kettle on when you remove the scones from the oven, make a pot of tea and enjoy them in the warm afternoon sun 🌞 (recipe few post back!)
Working my way through @pipandnut hazelnut cocoa spread very quickly. It has a strong hazelnut nut taste (being 68% hazelnut rather than Nutella's mainly palm oil ❌) and isn't too sweet.
Topped with banana and sesame seeds (crunch and adds another level of nuttiness)
BRITISH STRAWBERRIES HI 👋🏼
Let’s fly high into Monday. You got this let’s get that workout in. Let’s get those calories burning. Let’s forgive ourselves the weekend. And let’s fly into this week with a positive mindset. Let’s crush this week🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥👊😆👊
Post 5 mile run protein zoats with mango and blueberries inspired by @she_eatsvegan omg microwaved mango in oats what a dream 😍 with @nuzest_europe vanilla protein, ground flax and @meridianfoods cashew butter to make it super creamy 👌😋#zoats#oatporn#veganrunner#vegansofig#plantpowered
🍅Tomate 🍅 petite boule de vitamines 🤩
- Vitamine C - une tomate contient environ 30% de AQR de ce nutriment essentiel et antioxydant
- Potassium - bénéfique pour le contrôle de la pression artérielle et la prévention des maladies cardiovasculaires
- Vitamine K1 (phylloquinone) - importante pour la coagulation sanguine et la santé osseuse
- Vitamine B9 (folate) - importante pour la croissance normale des tissus et la fonction cellulaire; particulièrement important pour les femmes enceintes
- Lycopène - un pigment rouge et antioxydant
- Bêta-carotène: Un antioxydant jaune, qui est converti en vitamine A dans le corps
- Naringenin - diminue l'inflammation et protège contre diverses maladies
Les tomates sont des fruits merveilleux pour la santé cardiaque, la prévention du cancer, la santé de la peau; ils abaissent la pression artérielle chez les personnes souffrant d'hypertension artérielle. ****** 🍅Tomato 🍅 small vitamin ball 🤩
- Vitamin C - a tomato contains about 30% of RDI of this essential nutrient and antioxidant
- Potassium - beneficial for the control of blood pressure and the prevention of cardiovascular diseases
- Vitamin K1 (phylloquinone) - important for blood clotting and bone health
- Vitamin B9 (folate) - important for normal tissue growth and cellular function; especially important for pregnant women
- Lycopene - a red pigment and antioxidant
- Beta-carotene - a yellow antioxidant, which is converted to vitamin A in the body
- Naringenin - decreases inflammation and protects against various diseases
Tomatoes are wonderful fruits for heart health, cancer prevention, skin health; they lower blood pressure in people with high blood pressure.
Good morning ☀️
I found this glutenfree toast 🍞at the grocery store and it turned out pretty good but it is really expensive 😕 So this morning my breakfast was this avocadotoast 🥑 😍😋
Hope you‘ll have a great start into the new week 💕
Guten Morgen ☀️
ich habe diesen glutenfreien Toast im Supermarkt gefunden und er schmeckt tatsächlich ganz gut aber leider ist er sehr teuer 😕
Und was passt besser zu Toast als Avocado? 🥑 Also gab es heute Morgen bei mir zum Frühstück leckeren Avocadotoast 😍😋
Ich hoffe ihr habt alle einen guten Start in die neue Woche💕
Kombucha by @ibiza_kombucha which I bought on the market yesterday. This one is flavoured with Yerba Mate, and the other one I tried was flavoured with lemongrass - both were absolutely delicious. I’m always so happy when I can find the things that truly ignite my body when I’m travelling. *
Kombucha really keeps my gut health in balance, and also has something about it that just feels naturally uplifting to me. Ferments are great to get your body probiotics re-populated. Have you tried any? How do you find them?
Off to another full day of Breathwork with @alchemyofbreath at #ibizabreathcamp - enjoy your week everyone ☀️☀️☀️
Sweet & Saur With Vege Fish.
Ikan ketul saos pedas asam manis.
Walaupun ikan Vegetarian, rasa nya tetap enak.apa lagi nanas dan papprika nya. terasa fresh dan renyah.
Enakkkk..... sangat pas dengan ikan nya.
• Pancakes • Je me suis levée avec une furieuse envie de pancake. Ici , vegan. Moelleux, tout chaud: le petit-déjeuner qui réconforte les coeurs en peine. .
• Vegan pancake • It is something very easy to do when you crave for it. All you need is: flour, banana, oat and plant based milk. Et voilà!
Una chicca in anteprima per voi dal numero di Giugno del Riza...la dedico a tutte voi che oggi iniziate il percorso insieme a me (e io ri-inizio con voi, perché ci sta sempre bene una "ripulitina" per affrontare l'Estate al top!) E soprattutto la dedico a tutti voi che ci state ancora pensando: smettiamo di posticipare le cose che desideriamo, lo dice anche il Morellone... Mettiamoci in cima alla nostra lista!
starting this week off with chocolate banana nice cream made of 3 frozen bananas, a splash of soy milk, ½ tsp of cinnamom, 2 tsp of carob powder, 1 tsp of coconut sugar, 1tsp of peanut butter topped with some oats, chia seeds & shredded coconut ✌