Egg gets SO excited for her training days 🥚🐶🎓🎉!! We have space available in our Level 1: Obedience class tonight at 7:00 pm! Call, email, or download Handlr to reserve your spot! No prerequisites required! Drop in for just $26 or purchase 6 classes for $132!
She’s such a sweet girl. Makenzie put her flower crown on Beauty the other day and she didn’t like it on her head. Go figure! But she did let us set it on her head for two seconds while I sniped a fast photo of her. 🤣
I can hardly believe it’s only been a month and a half since we got her. It feels like we’ve had her for much, much longer. A few fun facts about Beauty:
1. She LOVES car rides. Head out the window—breeze blowing in her face is her favorite.
2. She LOVES all of us and she comes to each of us and gives us acknowledgement and snuggles before she goes and lays down.
3. She doesn’t like when we leave. When we are gone, she’s pretty good. But she will often find items to take out and leave laying all over the floor. 🤣
4. We’ve caved and allow her to sleep on her dog bed on our floor in our bedroom. She comes over to both Tim and I on our sides of the bed and “says goodnight” before she lays down on her dog bed.
5. She likes to dig holes in the backyard. But she doesn’t like getting into trouble so she’s learning that digging holes is a bad decision.
6. She’s SOOO fast. She can run like the wind when we sprint with her or throw toys for her.
7. She barks and lunges at cars...so we can’t walk her around our neighborhood because we don’t have sidewalks. Big bummer...but it gets us out to the park more.
8. She’s obsessed with Tim and I. She loves us all, but her love and devotion is high when it comes to us. Borderline...let me breathe at times, dog!
9. She is the softest and best snuggling dog I’ve encountered in a long time. Her coat is so bright and soft! High quality food is 👌🏻.
10. If you are on the fence of getting a dog and you do have the time, resources, and space to adequately care for a dog...get one! This advice is coming from a former “we are NOT getting a dog” person. 😉