TELL ME HOW YOU’RE GONNA ACHIEVE YOUR SUCCESS. COMMENT BELOW WHAT YOU’RE GONNA DO DIFFERENT BECAUSE I KNOW AND YOU KNOW THE LIFESTYLE YOU WANT TO LIVE IS NOT YET ACHIEVED. The speak into existence campaign helps motivate you and allows you to live what you speak regardless of if you THINK it’s achievable or not. You have many minutes, hours, days, weeks months and years to achieve it, and I’m sure as hell you will!!!! So what are you going to do different???? #SpeakIntoExistance
When it’s not about the food.
What a stunning end to an emotionally charged weekend. Walking thru nature to recharge the mind and realign with oneself.
This picture reflects a huge takeaway for me from a highly empowering seminar with @musclenerds_health and @soulgirl.nz and @gymboynz
There may seem like there is turmoil and chaos on the surface. It may appear dark and broken but never doubt the light that is within. Each of us has a story and reason we are who we are today. There will be challenges and there will be scars. Cracks may appear and you may feel twisted and torn within but the light can never be extinguished.
It may not be today or tomorrow or next week, but when you are ready, you can begin to mend the pain. In time and with the correct assistance, support and belief the knot will become undone. The hurt will ease and overwhelming pressure will lessen.
We all have a story and we all face adversity. It’s one thing to acknowledge but an entirely different beast to be prepared to sit and feel your pain. Not all things can be fixed with time. Some need the compassion and knowledge of a true specialist.
Listen to your own body. Have compassion for yours and others struggles. Show empathy. Love.
We are all human after all.
In entrepreneurship many people speak about the need for productivity but rarely do they incorporate anything into their lifestyle that gives them the level of productivity, satisfaction & freedom they seek.
As it's Sunday, my day of evaluating (check out my personal inventory post below), here are some cool tips to use to utilise the week ahead. This is how I have 3 days off as a mumpreneur & still get so much work done.
1. Plan your week ahead on Sunday, schedule in absolutely everything you know you'll need for the week and make sure you're always synced with a calendar.
2. Have specific meetings, I do my executive meetings on a Tuesday, I know how long it should take (45 min) & not only specify that but actually schedule it in. This forces me & business assoictaes to get straight to the point in meetings. I do the same for meetings with all business related calls.
3. Learn to schedule in the bulk of your work at the beginning of the week - This is something I read about a while back & since incorporating it into my life - the change has been CRAZY! My calendar is packed at the beginning of the week but means I essentially have a 3 day weekend! The bulk of my work is done by Thursday evening & I use Friday Morning for catching up. This gives you: •Flexibility •Satisfaction •Helps with travel planning.
4. Have Themed Days - Depending on your business & mode of operation, you may benefit from creating "themed days." If you have certain things you do every week, it can be highly beneficial to categorize everything by day. For example, I do all of my executive meetings on Tuesday-- as well as scheduling in most of my clients Monday & Tuesday. This means I know that on those two days I am going to be on calls nearly all day. I know what to expect & prepare for. Also have completely free days where you don't have anything scheduled in. This gives you the opportunity to allow your mind to reset & come up with creative breakthroughs.
5. Use effective tools - Learn to love using tools to stay organised, the less you have to physically think about, the more you'll be able to utilise your time & energy in doing income generating activities = higher ROI.
Konnichiwa minna. Kali ini Admin Arata kembali dengan gambar karakter Solids dari Tsukipro😉💗✌️. Bagi yang tidak tau Tsukipro itu apa, Tsukipro adalah lanjutan dari Tsukiuta, bisa dibilang musim keduanya Tsukiuta. Namun animasi Tsukipro terfokus pada grup-grup baru, yaitu Solids, Soara, Growth & Quell.
Katanya Tsukipro ada musim kedua lho.. Bagi yang menyukai Tsukiuta & Tsukipro, tolong like dan follow ya..! #tsukiuta#tsukipro#solids#soara#growth#quell#shiki#rikka#tsubasa#dai
Running a business is tough work.
I know, because I run one... and have been trying, failing, and succeeding at business since I was 12.
I think the first business I started was a dog walking business.. followed closely by personal training, building my first tech business (a website that allowed girls to swap clothes), an organic skin care & makeup business (Nourished By Nature it was called.. that was one of my favourites)... and now, a professional services business where I work as the virtual CMO (ie. marketer) for mid-sized businesses looking to grow.
I've started businesses in a whole host of industries, and I've felt the pain of spending all of your savings on a business that inevitably fails. On trying to decide between paying for ads or buying or more stock. Of juggling with the challenges of pricing (which never gets easier...), of finding people to trust who can help (and not just waste even more of your little money).
GrowthSprout is my most recent venture. A coaching platform for small businesses looking to grow.
It's been my brainchild for the past 2.5 years, and is my attempt at a solution.. a way to make starting, running and growing a business by yourself, on a shoestring budget, just that little bit easier.
I look forward to you joining me on the GrowthSprout journey.
Kat Haigh. xx
Some photos here were taken by @spiceechildd
Blessed for all the support and encouragement from my loved ones and community members! It brings me great honor to showcase my brand ambassador Gwendolyn Emp Hayles and my online store womenwithvoicesllc.shop on May 26, 2018 at The African American Culture Center.
Come explore what’s happening in your community! There will be limited edition items and sale items as we kick off the launch of Women with Voices online store!
So many ppl made this possible, but there are some that support me beyond words and I just want to say thank you real quick if I may, we did it Antoinette Barnes Feldon Richards Jr. Madelin Richards Jade Lewis-Gibson Quinnta' Lavon Trinity Alliance of the Capital Region Amanda Lynn Selena Mansfield Webb Wallace Wesley Palmer @gwendolynemphayles Jenay Ravenna Janet Tanguay Michael Kelly Deshaya Williams Ann Marie Walpole Latia Godsgirl Johnson Dot Johnson Chet Harris Andre' Morris Nakia Tillman Snug Brown
Allah Help me 💔🙏 Cousin 😥😥😥😥😥😥😥💔💔💔 Tell Keisha what I accomplished💕💎 and now my mission is you💕💕💕😇 Starting a nonprofit organization in your Honor😥😥😭🙏 #cantsleep I'm so hurt No Words can explain this💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔 @money_mitch_090
This last month has been insane. Lots of lessons learnt, and an entirely new life to set up.
Thankyou very much to all the lovely amazing family and friends who have given me their time, support and love. A special mention to the wonderful humans who organised and attended today, complete with this card filled with beautiful messages. Your care means more than you know.
Mostly I am so thankful to God for looking after me and guiding me, even though I often mess up. “The crucible for silver and the furnace for gold, but the LORD tests the heart.” - Proverbs 17:3
Thank you to everyone that is following me, recently I have reached 100 followers and although that is small in the grand scheme of things it means alot to me that there are people out there that believe in what I am doing
Here's to reaching and inspiring more people in the future
Sometimes we're not sure how we end up where we end up. Isaiah 58:11
The Lord will guide you continually,
And satisfy your soul in drought,
And strengthen your bones;
You shall be like a watered garden,
And like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail.
Allah Help me 💔🙏 Cousin 😥😥😥😥😥😥😥💔💔💔 Tell Keisha what I accomplished💕💎 and now my mission is you💕💕💕😇 Starting a nonprofit organization in your Honor😥😥😭🙏 #cantsleep I'm so hurt No Words can explain this💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔
New video just gone live on our YouTube channel "Financial Independence Is Simply Common Sence". 📽🎬 .
As always, the link to the video is in the description. .
Financial Independence is such a topic that I have always found splits opinions in many directions: ◾Is it possible? ◾Is it easy? ◾How to do it? ◾Is it worth it? .
It's far from a taboo topic on here. Let's open up a discussion a about FI let me know in the comments below what you think of this statement. 👇🏿