A few comparisons from this year to last night. Can I have a Christmas tree now please? 🤦🏼♀️🤣🌲 Patience is a virtue- patience is part of the process. don't rush it, take your time to enjoy it whilst you can 🙏🏼
@caloriedoctorI got back to my cut phase FOOD DIARY today 🤗😍 I decreased my calories intake and I totally cut on treats. No more ice creams, cookies and sweets for the next 8 weeks. I will still have sushi or other healthy treats but in moderation 🍣😌 This is an example of my daily menu:
1. 🍎 Breakfast part 1 - bulletproof coffee with raspberries.
2. 🍎 Breakfast part 2 - scrambled eggs (4 egg whites and 1 whole egg) and cherry tomatoes.
3. 🍎 Lunch - red and yellow peppers stuffed with quinoa, beef, avocado oil, onion, garlic and tomato sauce topped with a bit of parmesan cheese.
4. 🍎 Pre-workout meal - whole wheat spaghetti pasta with home made bolognese sauce (ground beef, onion, garlic, tomato sauce, olive oil, fresh basil and lots of herbs). 5. 🍎 Post-workout meal - basmati rice, beef steak, steamed green asparagus, lettuce with olive oil and yellow cherry tomatoes.
6. 🍎 Dinner - whole wheat bread with bresaola ham, spinach, avocado and tomato.
Total of 1'831 calories 📝😁 I will eat this amount of food on days when there will be no workout. On my lifting or cardio days, I will increase my intake to 2’100 calories 🤗 Any questions in regards to my nutrition plan on cut? Ask below in the comments 👇🏼 Anyone wants to join me on my 8 weeks challenge? ♥️😙!!
Follow @caloriedoctor for more!💪🏻
《 D A Y 4 , W E E K 3 》
This morning was a 5am training session of today's LG Upper Body Circuit 👌 I only managed 5 rounds in the time I had but it was still a really good HIIT session 👏
It's my Friday today as I have tomorrow off work for the start of a hen party weekend 🎉 Now I've just got time for a quick coffee before I leave 🙌
Hope everyone has a great Thursday 😘
Perfectionism is something I've really struggled with. I would never refer to myself as a perfectionist because but I definitely have struggled with perfectionistic tendencies. It's not something that changes overnight, it takes a lot of time and energy to address. Anyway, here are 5 steps to help overcome perfectionism:
1. Set realstic expectations: We often set ridiculously high standards and unrealistic expectations for ourselves. As these expectations are impossible to meet, this can leave us continually disappointed and frustrated. It's important to accept that we can't control everything. Lowering expectations is extremely difficult but a lot more rewarding because you have a much higher chance of meeting them. 🤓
2. Practise self-compassion: We tend to be really hard on ourselves. It's important to remind ourselves that everyone struggles and nobody is perfect. One way to be more self-compassionaite is to try to treat yourself in the way you would a friend or family member, this might be a kind word or some kind of treat when you’re feeling down. 🧐
3. Adopt a growth mindset: When we have a growth mindset, we see mistakes as a normal and helpful part of the learning process. The only way to improve at something is to try, fail, and try again. Instead of trying to avoid mistakes and failures, try to reframe them as an essential part of your growth. 😊
4. Focus on the process: We tend to measure success and self-worth based on our achievements. When we put so much emphasis on the outcome, we sometimes miss out on enjoying the process. Focusing on the process takes the pressure away from the outome. Some things are worth doing, even if the outcome is imperfect. 😎
5. Put yourself first: We all have physical and emotional needs but they don’t always fit into our image of being 'perfect'. We often don’t ask for what we need because we believe 'perfect' people don’t need anything. Denying needs can have serious health consequences, physically and mentally. Ensure that you are having your needs met to help stay healthy and happy. 😌
Have you struggled with perfectionism?
What i ate yesterday for a training day 💁🏼 nothing weighed or tracked just trusting and enjoying myself!
Pre, post and yoghurt stay the same for now but my lunches and dinners always change depending on how I’m feeling and what I fancy so nothing stays the same with those two meals! It’s always protein with a carb source, sometimes peppers and veg 💁🏼 so I don’t eat cottage pie every week or every day for lunch haha! 😂 also, chocolate changes in the evening aswell 😊
Pre workout- cinnamon and raisin bagel thins with sliced banana and a protein shake
Post workout- oats with protein powder, choc shot and a salted caramel fibre one bar
Lunch- homemade cottage pie with rocket and cherry tomato salad
Snack- 1 blueberry and vanilla ricecake and 1 toffee popcorn ricecake (or some grapes)
Dinner- chicken with sweet potato, green beans, some crumbled reduced fat feta and butter
Snack- skyr yoghurt with peanut butter, raspberries, salted Carmel dark chocolate and jelly 😋
Guten Morgen ☀️ #riseandshine
Ich fühl mich heute schon ein wenig besser als gestern Abend (dürfte die Vitamin C & Zink Dröhnung gewesen sein 😂), bin aber froh, dass ein Rest Day ansteht. Werd heute noch Ruhe geben und mich anständig auskurieren, morgen sollte ich dann wieder fit sein 😊 Werd die Zeit nutzen, um das YouTube Video für Samstag zu schneiden und ein paar Stunden Blog-Arbeit zu erledigen - das geht gut von der Couch aus 😁 Ich wünsch euch einen tollen Tag, und keep in mind: morgen ist schon Freitag 😌🙏🏻 #thursday#vizefreitag#workout#recovery#dowhatyoulove#bodybuilding#whateverittakes
• O a t s • 🥄 so ready for this today 🙃 my legs are so sore and I need a good energy boost 🙏🏼 nothing fancy today just some cinnamon, berries and cacao nib. It's pirate day for my class today so defo need a good boost to get my pirate act on ⚓️😂
Throwback to earlier in the year at my first @wabbagb posing practice session.
There’s roughly 3 months between these photos and my shape has changed a fair bit in this time despite the odds not always being in my favour.
However the most notable change here is my “sass”... confidence is coming through... believing I CAN is busting out my smug little mug... and passion for bodybuilding flows through my veins more everyday.
Also note- crab hands change to pistol guns now... so I guess that’s progress 😂💪🤷♀️
Exciting times ahead... looking forward to this current photo being a throwback in a few months time... level up again initiating...
The term fitness shouldn’t be limited to just lifting weights, don’t neglect your cardio respiratory fitness,your endurance,your flexibility/stability.The only way to improve on your weaknesses is to work on them and the only way to fully benefit from fitness is to involve all aspects of it. 💪
If I had to do a List of the things I love this month , 🍑-es would be on it (and oatmeal for breakfast😉) for todays breakie I switched out my usual Choc Zoats for some Golden zoats with loads of turmeric and other spices and a dash of agave 😊💛 Only 2 days until My week off from work 😜 Let’s tackle the remaining days until the weekend with positive vibes! Enjoy your day 🤙🏻
Me, 2008: ugh, I would totally go vegan if I knew how to cook.
Me, 2018: my entire vegan dinner came from the freezer/microwave.
But.. I also learned how to cook.
Korean BBQ tofu from @sprouts + edamame from @traderjoes.
a little bit of upper body action from yesterday💪🏻
Here are some of fav exercises to do for the back and biceps💙➡️
✖️close grip lat pulldowns (3x10)-- I'm using 70 lbs and I like to arch my back slightly and bring the bar down to the chest level
✖️cable biceps Curls (3x10)-- I'm using 25 lbs
✖️cable Bent Over Rows (3x12-15)
✖️seated Close Grip Rows (3x12-15)--I'm using 65 lbs; I also don't fully extend my legs
🔴I always realize I go way too fast when I record my workouts, so don't go that fast. I need to slow down my movements and keep the tension more often.🔴
Try it out!!👏🏻🔥