#Gauteng 4th Annual Career & Mentorship Day. Programme Directors Nazia Wadee ( former Miss Commonwealth) and Raymond Motadi( Radio and TV presenter) kicked-off the proceedings with their great energy and enthusiasm, which excited learners and professionals for the day ahead.
Some days are just better than others. Had the BEST weekend at @guvonhotelsandspas #Kloofzicht : gorgeous scenery, learning to flyfish, beautiful sunset walks along their dams and hills, lovely food at their in-house restaurant AND at @oevermeerbistro (also on-site), all thanks to @chef_chris_tustian & his team.
Special thanks and mention to Refilwe at reception and Jimmy at the restaurants, who win in the service stakes, both being exceptionally friendly and extremely helpful.
Blown away by this gem of a place so close to Jo'burg, offering so much!
WHY JOIN INUKA
There are many benefits to being an INUKA Member:
– Members buy INUKA products at discounted wholesale prices.
– Sell affordable, top-quality INUKA products that are in high demand.
– Earn a supplementary or full-time income.
– The ability to replace and exceed your current income.
– INUKA offers one of the most rewarding compensation plans in
the Network Marketing Industry.
– No registration fee, only the purchase of your business kit is
required to become a Member.
– Get recognition, prizes and extra cash rewards for
– Earn a brand new 1.4L KIA Rio Tec and/or Audi Q5.
– Create a business in which your family can participate.
– Have the opportunity to change lives and help others to build
– Manage your own time.
– Meet new people and develop your personal skills.
– Enjoy friendly INUKA support on your journey to success.
The INUKA Compensation Plan rewards its Members for selling
products and for promoting the Business Opportunity. INUKA offers six
ways to earn and benefit, including monthly rebates up to16% on your
Personal and Group Sales Value (up to four levels deep), depend on monthly productivity.
2.1 Your INUKA Business Opportunity requires no registration fee or major investment, only the purchase of a Business Kit starting from R600 which includes resale products, product samples and marketing materials.
2.2 Complete your INUKA registration form and submit it together with
the proof of payment to the INUKA Head Office. Use your name and cellphone number when making a deposit for your Business Kit.
2.3 Study the INUKA Senior Status and Beyond Business Guide
explaining the business terminology and compensation plan.
INUKA has a dedicated Helpdesk Department with experienced and
passionate consultants to share in your goals. We will assist, support and
encourage you in every step towards building your sustainable business.
The Captains and Alumni making a procession to the assembly area, sing the national anthem and prepare for the commencement of the Career & Mentorship Day. #Gauteng#4th Annual Gauteng Career & Mentorship day. Steering our YOUth to GREATness