Recovery is so cool because you can spontaneously say yes to a movie night with popcorn rather than the run you had planned without a second thought. S/o to Caroline for sticking by my side through thick and thin. I need more room to write all of the wonderful things about you. I love you, friend. Thanks for supporting me on my road to recovery. Thanks for being you.
Afternoon in the sun ☀️ 🚲... .
Rather than sitting at home before my afternoon sessions, I got on my bike to get some planning done at a cafe down the coast. Getting some light exercise with this warm sunshine is the energy boost I needed ...it’s a winning Tuesday!! .
my favourite breakfast all the time:
carrot apple porridge topped with berries, date syrup, pumpkin seeds & peanut butter 😍🌞✨ its so good !!!
~ what is your favourite breakfast? let me know in the comments😉
hope you all have a lovely day xx !!
Posing in the picture: Doi Puchka/Dahi golgappas (Basic phuchka given a makeover with more chutneys, slightly sweetened yoghurt, sev and other masalas!).
Location: Vivekananda Park.
Priced at: Rs.60.00.
Taste Rate: 4.25/5!
Kolkata is known to serve the best PHUCHKAS ever. Someone who has tasted the puchkas in Kolkata will not usually go back to any other siblings of phuchka i.e. golgappa/panipuri/paani ke batashe/patashi/gupchup etc etc.
You will find a phuchkawala (vendor) at every nook and corner of the city and trust me, if you want to make money, you might as well would want to open your own stall for selling these little edible water bombs. The hollow shells are basically made with semolina (or, sooji) and all purpose white flour (or, maida). A small hole is poked in these shells and filled with a mashed potato mixture which has every element of taste like sour, spicy, salty and slightly sweet! You'll often here the people directing the phuchka kaku - "Dada aro ektu jhaal din (Brother, add more chillies)"/Kaku nunn dao (Add more salt, uncle)/ or like @saritadey_18 always cries out to the phuchkawalah saying "Kaku tok hoyeni ekdom! Aro tetul jol dao (Uncle, this isn't at all sour! Add more tamarind water!)" And the kakus actually take the pain to customise as per every customer's wish. These stuffed crisp shells are then dunked in a spicy tamarind water and then popped straight into the mouth.😍 If you are lucky, you'll also get the meethi imli chutney (Sweet tamarind chutney) which i prefer more than the spicy water! So if you are in kolkata, you got to try the phuckas to fall in love with this city even more.❤
Follow me a.k.a @The.Gastronomical.Voyage for more food updates.
Chocolate 🍫 & banana 🍌 protein muffins 😍 What should you do with overripe bananas? Make muffins duh?! 🤷🏼♀️ These were super easy to make and they taste amazing 👌🏼 Unfortunately I made up all the measurements as I just thought yolo but I roughly used: 3 ripe bananas 🍌, 1/2 scoop @phdnutritionuk chocolate whey, 1 cup oats, a splash of @alpro almond milk, 1 egg 🥚, cocoa nibs, 1/2 tsp baking powder & soda and cinnamon to taste 🤙🏼 They only took 15 mins at 160-180 too 👌🏼🙌🏼 -
I made this delicious breakfast based on what I’ve learned from @bewellbykelly and her #fab4 meals. It’s includes:
Eggs (Protein & Fat)
Italian Sausage (Protein)
Cheese (Protein & Fat)
Spinach (Green Veggies & Fiber)
• • •
People say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. People, that’s not a fair statement. Truthfully, I think it can be the most important meal IF it results in certain things. Sometimes, breakfast isn’t good for you.
• • •
Breakfast can be bad for your health if:
1. You are eating because you’ve been told for years that you have to start your day with food, but you aren’t truly hungry (why are we eating if we aren’t hungry)
2. If your plate or bowl is filled with high sugar foods which spike your blood sugar and might possibly result in a sugar crash a few hours later, ultimately leaving you feeling hungry
3. You’re filling breakfast with processed foods which can be packed with unnecessary calories
4. If you’re not eating dense food which helps you be full and you are left feeling hungry soon after, which may result in a high calorie consumption for the day
• • •
Breakfast can be great for your health if:
1. The foods you’re choosing to eat help curb cravings and result in you not diving for chocolate, a donut or cookie, or sucking on candy later in the day
2. You are eating foods that are dense and filled with nutrition which help keep you full and not needing another meal in two hours or snacking
3. You are eating a breakfast with healthy fats which give you energy for your day
4. You are eating a breakfast that isn’t made up primarily of processed foods and most likely keep you filled and satisfied for longer
5. MOST IMPORTANTLY: breakfast can be the most important if you are choosing a well balanced meal to start your day which leads you to make and wanting healthier decisions all day long, aka it motivates you 🙌🏼
• • •
Be aware of what you’re putting into your body and why. Food is fuel, not a reward 🙂
Honest review of Mirchi's Chicken#Biryani 👇👇👇 Mirchi is now a renowned biryani eatery in #Cuttack serves typical #HyderabadiBiryani . They have mutton, chicken and veggies options. But 🐓is highly recommended. If you want a take away go to buxi bazar branch and if you want to sit and dine then prefer madhu patna outlet.
Taste ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Quantity ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Quality ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Ambiance ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Overall 4.8 ⭐
Damage : 140/- INR
Must visit for biryani lovers.
Coucou les p'tits loups ! 🤗
Comment ça va ? 😄
Je sais pas si c'est le retour de la grisaille mais petite baisse de moral pour ma part.. M'enfin ça passera !
Du coup je me fais plaisir avec ce pancake géant façon tarte aux pommes 😍😍
Direction le boulot et le legday yay 🎉
Des bisous mes petits chats ❤️
@thecommon.id is finally open at Kota Kasablanka Mall Jakarta. Here you can find multi-tenants in one comfort spot! Ps: Make sure you don’t miss thier FIRST WEEK OPENING DISCOUNT valid only this week from almost all tenant in @thecommon.id ❤️
Here’s what you can expect to find:
1. @yoishoramen 🍜;
2. @kopikenangan.id ☕️;
3. @chloutelife 🥐;
4. @pokinometry.id 🐠;
5. @sucrejkt 🍪;
From Savory to Sweet! It’s all you need ❤️