1. Chicken gizzards spiced up with table salt, black ground pepper, soy suace and sesame seeds.
2. Then, add some extra virgin olive oil in a shallow pan on medium heat, add some chopped up red onions and garlic and sautee them for a bit.
3. Then, add the chicken gizzards and add enough water to almost cover them. After water starts to boil lower down the fire to a low heat, cover with a valved see thru lid and simmer for about 1h and 15 minutes to 1h30mins. Until fork tender... make sure there is enough soy sauce before adding the water.
4. Make sure you make some long grain white rice. Make sure it is flavourless because you'll mix it with everything else on the plate.
5. Get a nice handful of green beans and slice them asian style, then boil them for 1 minute, just so they are bright green.
6. On a separate pan drizzle some sunflower oil and slightly fry some dried anchovies, then add the green beans and sautee on a medium high heat. As you do this, add some maggi seasoning sauce for vegetables and some white sugar to give it a slightly caramelized taste. This will be the topping for the rice.
Bartenders love Jeffrey’s ‘Not so plain’ Tonic for its ability to create great bitter cocktails. Try a whisky or gin old-fashioned with a measure of @whitleyneillgin premium London Dry, or a @manchester_gin spiced rum, plus Jeffrey's Not So Plain with sparkling water. Absolutely superb, every one. #liftyourspirits#notsoplain#jeffreystonic#tonicsyrup#manchestergin#whitleyneillquincegin#superb#flavours . Here’s a great review by @theginisin https://theginisin.com/tonic-water-review/jeffreys-not-so-plain-tonic-syrup/
A good foundation of flavourful ingredients is sure to make any dish taste great!
My 4 stable base ingredients are always...
🌱Red onion- prevents cardiovascular disease, fights infection and detoxifies the body amongst a ton of other benefits! 🌱Chillies- Again, a great antioxidant, source of vitamin C, A and E! 🌱Garlic- Another medicinal miracle! 🌱Ginger- more natural medicine, anti inflammatory, nausea busting and can help with muscular aches and pains.
I threw some Coriander leaves in there to make it look pretty but the good ol marmite of the herb/spice world has its own nutritional properties like lowering blood sugar, decrease blood pressure and ease digestive discomfort!
Meet Victoria - With passion and enthusiasm, Victoria has eagerly taken on her new role as Mio's Gelato Chef. The best part of her job? Being the mind behind some of the new flavours we're excited to share with you this year. 📸 @freshvoicemedia
👑 KINGS DAY READY 👑
Welcome to Havana 🌴 Club & Lounge. Waar het draait om gezelligheid, heerlijkheid en gastvrijheid! Shisha • Liqa • Fissa • Ballon • Drinks 💨🎉🍾🎈 elke dag open van 16:00 tot 05:00 🔞🔱🎈🎈