✨✨✨NEW RECIPE✨✨✨ Sourdough bread dumplings 🥟 🥟 🥟
Bread dumplings are kind of traditional here in Slovenia (balkan countries in general) and I basically grew up on eating them. When @maja_kostanjsek told me they are one of her favourite dishes, I figured I should give it a try and prepare a special meal for us.😇😇😇 👨🍳 👨🍳 👨🍳 For starters I pimped up the basic recipe in 3 simple steps:
1. Regular bread is replaced by sourdough bread made by my man Risto from a local bakery @artbreadbakery
2. Instead of milk I used vegetable stock. You can use any kind of broth or stick with (low fat or almond) milk if you prefer).
3. Whole eggs got replaced with egg whites to reduce overall fat content Maja is on a diet so please be understanding! 😅😅😅INGREDIENTS (for 2):
- 250 g of sourdough bread.
- 100 ml of liquid (stock, milk, water).
- 100 ml of egg whites or 2 whole eggs.
- One medium-sized regular onion.
- A bunch of parsley.
- A pinch of salt and pepper.
- Aluminium foil for wrapping and a teaspoon of olive oli (for cooking). 👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻PREPARATION METHOD:
1. Slice the bread into pieces and soak (it works better if the liquid is warm).
2. While the bread is soaking, chop the onions and gently fry them in a pan, on a teasapoon of olive oil until translucent.
3. Add eggs, season with salt, pepper and fried onions.
4. Mash together (use your hands) to make a dumpling.
5. Individually wrap them in aluminium foil and cook in boiling water for 15 -20 minutes.
6. Unwrap and garnish with parsley.
I chose to serve them with sauted free range beef steaks and mushroom sauce.
One more result alert 🏅🔊
She lost Amazingly 4 kgs in 1 & a half month . Great efforts made by her to achieve her Result as her weight was stuck post pregnancy, & now she’s excited to loose more 💪🏼💪🏼
#losseweight#feelgreat#asknow with @roshanmadhavi24
BOOM 💥 💥
Current situation 👇👇👇👇 Hot and sweaty 💦💦 after a great session this morning 💪 💪 💪
Top tip: Make sure you take time out for yourself people. Life can take over sometimes. Nice session is a great way to clear the head 👌💯 Right, time to get home and get some work done 👌 👊 🔥
Have a fab day peeps ❤