Humble brag alert: Words can’t express how proud I am of the woman who has always put people first and made countless sacrifices to provide everything she could for her family. I’m so happy I could finally return the love and support you’ve given me my whole life in celebrating your accomplishments. You’ve worked so hard in accomplishing your dreams of getting a degree! You’re the best role model and inspiration a young woman could ask for. Thank you for instilling in me and showing me just how powerful and important a good education is. Congrats mama! Love you! ❤️🎓
*Zoom in on a slightly messy, yet cozy apartment in NYC*
Spotted: Nocturnal nerd with messy hair, the same sweatpants from Thursday, working on amazing stuff for you 👩🏻💻
This look is what I call “building a business on 4 hours of sleep and lots of excitement.”
So yes, embrace the chaos and embrace the crazy ✌🏻
. 📸: @saffronavenue
Have you been to #Nashville#Tennessee yet? #Nashvegas is a complete blast filled with fun, food, and #nightlife options. We love only being 4 hours away. Here are 6 fun facts about Nashville. 1. Nashville was founded on Christmas Eve 1779.
2. The DoubleTree cookies are made in Nashville. Yep, the oh-so-yummy DoubleTree cookies are in fact Christie’s Cookies – a famous Nashville cookie company.
3. The AT&T Tower downtown is nicknamed the ‘Batman Building’ due to its resembles of bat ears.
4. Centennial Park is home to the only replica of the Greek Parthenon.
5. In addition, a sculpture of Athena Parthenos inside the Parthenon is the tallest indoor sculpture in the Western World – standing 42 feet high.
6. Theodore Roosevelt coined the phrase ‘good to the last drop’ after drinking a cup of locally produced coffee in Nashville at the Maxwell House Hotel. ✈️ Be sure to show some love ❤️ by liking or sharing this post. ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
✅⚓ Follow @cantstoptripping ✳ and visit www.cantstoptrippin.com for expert advice and outstanding service from first class Travel Agents. Follow us to come along on our journeys, and to become part of our travel community 🚢
Tag us to get a chance to have your travel pics showcased on our page. ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
My man's #workfromhome starter kit posted a day late for #HusbandAppreciationDay (still is in some parts of the world anyway so guess that's ok) 😅
Love how minimalist he can get when it comes to working with me on our freelance biz. My desk requires pens, dotted/plain notebooks, my mobile phone and a mug/glass of today's drink to be called a workstation. He only needs these!
What's your co-working arrangement with your partner in life? 💓
This chick right here is an awesome woman of God. Pastor, worship leader, fashion guru, and good friend. I'm blessed to have a new strong lady friend in my life, and I can't wait to see how she grows in her establishment of being a leader.
Her heart radiates from within for Jesus, her smile, beautiful character, and kindness are contagious. She is a true southern belle and carries herself with such grace and her style is always on point. I don't know you all to well yet, but I can't wait to see how our friendship grows. God is so good in who he puts in our path, and I'm happy he put you in mine.
Go check out @imelizabethburnam page and give this gem of a woman a follow. Also, if theres a special woman in your life who you'd love to give a shout out to, tag her below and #polishyoursisterscrown on your post.