Tap to shop 🛒
Behind the (neon);
“The (neon) is a reminder; to live vibrantly, to never hide who we are, and to live this one life the best way we can.”
C/C: Worn by @theinfamousgallagher 📷 @zak_batstone
I adore this little bakeshop, even though my allergies prevent me from actually eating anything here. I just sip tea and order the adorable matcha rollcakes to bring home to my hubby 🍰🙈
Wearing @l__l__o__y__d, @velourclothingexchange, @apse_adorn, and @everlane
A bit of hand painted tile inspiration for the painted floral print border♡
These images are sourced from all over the place and gathered on my @pinterest boards. I have also taken probably more than a thousand photos of tile patterns over the years during my travels, the most inspiration coming from Morocco and India.
Now I just need to paint my own designs.
A LITTLE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU 🌟🌿 The fridges at Greenroots HQ are filling up fast with these cold-pressed organic drops, made fresh for our amazing stockist tribe NZ wide. To have Greenroots Juices stocked in a favourite cafe near you, tag them below & be in to WIN a 4 x organic juice pack of FOREST FRUITS (2 x Berry-Ade + 2 x Awaken). Giveaway ends Monday 28th May. Good luck peeps 🌿❤️
Join us & turn your home into a #zerowaste environment & #passonplastic with our naturally anti-bacterial, affordable, disposable, biodegradable and highly durable multi-purpose kitchen dish brush. Designed to meet functionality with sustainability & deliver a superior clean every time! Non-scratch and safe on delicate surfaces and on non stick fry pans. Our brushes are made from the husk of coconuts & the handles are made from recycled FSC accredited timber, all packaging & shipping materials are 100% #plasticfree and in-line with our core environmental values. Available online now (worldwide shipping) & in over 350 stores nationally in Australia. “We are the plastic free revolution." #ecococonut#plasticfreerevolution 🌏♻️
You can now find @thevegandairy truffle butter in our fridge along with the Persian Feta and Cultured Butter. Handmade in Mount Martha, Victoria by Brittney and her family, these delightful non dairy alternatives contain organic ingrediants and taste amazing! Smooth and creamy, these are perfect for cooking. You can add it to your pasta to make a simple delicious meal.
Lavender Fields is a home essential. It’s simple, water-based, and handmade with organic, non-synthetic ingredients. It’s a lavender field in a bottle - and not the icky headache-inducing febreze kind but the actual walk in a field and smell the lavender kind. Spray it on your face, your counters, your babies and in the air. #flowerroaddallas#rajahandczar
Good Morning! Happy Wednesday! I am so alive and on fire today, and I want to pass those good positive vibrations onto you all. I am so in love with all that the world has to offer and that goes for all you wonderful followers Co creating with me
I would like to talk about energy a word we use a lot but do not really understand, fully.
I live a life where my energy level's are consistently on a high! I also use a system of low input high output. Which means I only give into things that will generate more energy and not drain me or the environment.
Below is an example of my lifestyle which I am sure will be fresh and maybe even inspire you to live the same way!
1. I only use products that are biodegradable so the earth can eventually eat what I throw away.
2. I only travel for the sake of helping earth, to get food, exercise or spread positivity to help those in need of some uplifting, or spread awareness for environmental causes.
3. I use spend and plan my projects and money carefully so I can make the most out of its use.
4. I manage and use my time so well that I never waste my thoughts or energy on something that is not going to better the environment or mine/our health.
5. If I muck up on the list above I develop a new stagergy to constantly improve meaning I grow and move forward in life.
6. I am always grateful and always in love with all and always help others on the journey within my time frame, as simple as a smile to help ripple positive vibes. Also a thank you never goes a miss.
7. I have friends but only if they are associated with the things I believe in and live the same life style as me. Such as a vegan environmentally friendly one. I DO NOT WASTE TIME ON NEGATIVE THOUGHTS OR PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANT TO CHANGE THE WORLD!