Five years ago today I started my first photography journey. One photo a day for the whole year, Project365. At times it was a challenge but it taught be so many lessons on composition and camera mechanics. This is was my very first photo, an old car in a parking lot near the office. #TheOG#project365#memories#loveart#makeart#enjoythesmallthings
Peach Strawberry Rosé sangria anyone?🍑🍓🍷 It must be Friday! 😉.
I'm attending a tax/bookkeeping course this morn so I'll need a drink later!😅 .
📷@kristywicks (see the original pic for info on the recipe!) You're welcome 😘.
Some of you may recall me offering jewellery for a short time however I later decided to do it as a separate brand altogether and here it is!🙌😃
I've been busy sourcing beautiful earrings and doing everything myself from logo and website design to photography and even learning bookkeeping 🤔😅. Please visit my insta page @abitofsass.au and give it a follow! I'd really appreciate it!🙏
And if you sign up on the website to my newsletter you get a 15% discount code to use on your first purchase! (There's still time for Mother's Day gifts to be bought!). I hope you all like it! Xx💕
Website 👉 www.abitofsass.com.au
Y'all can laugh, but one of my favorite things in my kitchen is this trash can.😁 For once, we have one that actually keeps the bags from sliding down! And it has pre-drilled holes in the bottom so there is no suction when pulling out the trash bag.
Not to mention, the top is fantastic. I swear, we have broke every other trash can lid we've had. And it doubles as a place to put what needs to go in the recycling bin! Win in my book.😋 Yes, I'm a dork. But I'm learning to love the small things around me that actually make my life easier. Sometimes it just happens to be a stainless steel trash can!🤗 #trashhappens#enjoythesmallthings#smilemore
This was on Facebook today and I felt like sharing 💕🤗 happy Tuesday friends 🖖🏻 SIX UNDENIABLE FACTS OF LIFE:
1. Don't educate your children to be rich. Educate them to be happy. So when they grow up they will know the value of things not the price.
2. Best awarded words: "Eat your food as your medicines. Otherwise you have to eat medicines as your food."
3. The One who loves you will never leave you because even if there are 100 reasons to give up he or she will find one reason to hold on.
4. There is a big difference between a human being and being human. Only a few really understand it.
5. You are loved when you are born. You will be loved when you die. In between, You have to manage!
6. If you just want to Walk Fast, Walk Alone! But if you want to Walk Far, Walk Together!
SIX BEST DOCTORS IN THE WORLD:
5. Self Confidence
6. True Friends
Maintain them in all stages of your Life and enjoy a healthy life, because the older we get, the fewer things seem worth waiting in line for.