Want to know the easiest swap from sugary processed foods to healthier alternatives?
Fruits! 🍌🍏🍎🍊🍋🍉🍅🍓🍒🍑🍐🍍 Fruits are an integral part of your diet. They are mother nature's gifts and the most natural way to heal your body.
Eating fruits regularly benefit your body as they are natural sources of vitamins and minerals, they are rich in dietary fiber, help in improving functions of the digestive tract, thereby reducing the chances of constipation.
Fruits also contain very minimal sodium and are rich in potassium so they are healthy for your heart and keep your blood pressure regulated. They are also a rich source of folic acids which is important for pregnant women.
You can add fresh fruits to almost any meal and dry fruits are also great as they are excellent laxatives. We can help you plan customized meal plans filled with fruits and nutritious meals, all the days of the week. You can also combine your healthy meals with healthy fruit juices and smoothies from us. Sign up now!
Have a "fruitfull" week!
Every Sunday we will be posting the band of the week, this will be the band inspiring us during the week. If you have any suggestions please write on the comments !! The suggestion with more likes will be here next week! Week 17 : NOFX #bandoftheweek
Fasting during ramadan can improve one's health, but only if done in a proper manner.
Follow these tips to ensure you have a healthy Ramadan and avoid health problems.
1. Starting with soup comforts the stomach after a long day of fasting. A balanced main dish should contain carbs, fats, protein and fiber. But remember balance and moderation is the key.
2. Drink plenty of water so that you dont feel bloated.
3. A light walk after iftari helps in improving the blood circulation,provides better sleep and speeds up your metabolism.
4. Stay in cool areas in the hottest part of the day so that you dont feel thirsty.
5. Avoid fried, salty and sugary foods as they tend to increase your thirst and have comparatively low energy and nutrients which doesn't give the body what it requires.
O abacate é rico em vitaminas B, E, potássio e gordura monoinsaturada. Essa fruta linda, por ser rica em vitamina E, é boa para pessoas com doenças cardiovasculares, além de reforça também o sistema imunitário. #abacate#eatfruits